Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Update
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

nic

USA
51 Posts

Posted - Feb 14 2018 :  9:18:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hey everyone,

This is just an update on the energy and an experience I'd like to share.

Over the last two weeks when I mediate, I start getting light kriyas; swaying of the body, sometimes it ramps up and the kundalini feels like a bull, but then it dies down. One of the symptoms though that keeps happening is extreme crown pressure. It feels like my crown is being lifted up as if there is a cone on my head being pulled upwards, and then smashed down. Lots of swirling cloudy pressure in the 3rd eye as well. I feel heat in my heart and heat randomly coming out the bottom of my feet. Sometimes I go into doubt because the energy is so light that I begin to ask Kundalini whats going on, and she rises up my back to assure me its all okay. Does this sound like its going smoothly, and should I do anything about the crown pressure? I have been going light with everything; just meditating once a day and doing simple asanas. I had to leave the mantra behind because it goes straight to my head.

I have been seeing the number 144 everywhere, and time tends to stop when that happens. I thought nothing of it, but one day someone said "144,000 you might feel a tug at your memory."
Then I felt this light spaciousness in my chest, I went into the feeling and my heart no longer felt human. The feeling turned into God, but with something else harder to describe. It became this Ancient Babylonian godly fire that had a mission; carrying some form of light. It was very beautiful and filled with purpose. I thought maybe it had something to do with my crown and the 144.
But the point is that since that day, I have been filled with so much more Bhakti, and during this time in my life the Universe is really making it evident it is with/in me. Which I am incredibly grateful for.

Hope this finds you all well, and many blessings.

Arunachala Bhakta

Finland
30 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2018 :  03:15:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I've learned from mighty YouTube that 144 000 is number of lightworkers that are working here at the moment. Suites well to your experience
Sounds nice & beautiful. Thank you for sharing and doing The Work
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1731 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2018 :  10:09:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Nic

quote:
Originally posted by nic
I have been going light with everything; just meditating once a day and doing simple asanas.

That sounds like a good idea.

I would certainly not ramp up the practices while the pressure at the crown feels "extreme". Are you feeling uncomfortable? If yes, take a break from practices and make sure you ground sufficiently every day.

All the best
Go to Top of Page

nic

USA
51 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2018 :  8:12:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Arunachala Bhakta

I've learned from mighty YouTube that 144 000 is number of lightworkers that are working here at the moment. Suites well to your experience
Sounds nice & beautiful. Thank you for sharing and doing The Work

Thank you, Arunachala. I didn't know it was a real thing.

BlueRaincoat, will do and thank you.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.04 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000