Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Need for an opinion(notice) or for an exchange
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

adeline

French Polynesia
9 Posts

Posted - Mar 03 2018 :  7:59:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I am going to answer the questions put by the forum and can be could you express me your opinion . i am news on this forum and so happy to know this website i need this because i m feel so lonely with my paractice and my symptome. never on my relation have see this again. thanks for all . i think i am not mad!!!!!

QUESTION N1/ SYMPTOM
Involuntary movement of the body and the hands in prayers, relaxation, sometimes at night or in certain place.Sometimes very fast and violent tremor during prayer. I feels what I think of being waves of energy in legs face has certain people, situations or places
Flash pictures sometimes before the sleep. Several months ago perceptions(collections) pictures and hearing open for a few seconds then closed since?
if If I stop my practice of meditation during a day or two, very strong discomforts physical appearance arise (of the evil has to breathe, oppression in the plexus, the anxieties, the disorders ...)
If I soil my body or my feelings or my thoughts I feels very fast of the discomfort (anxiety, shady, of the evil has to inhale(breathe), negative energies astral on my body) can be because my vibration falls?
NUMBER2
It has to begin there is 3ans by d strong be anxious whose no trigger and impression of bient I found to die, pain in the heart...
A few days later one evening my body put itself in movement and made strange thing(trick), arms tightened(stretched out) seemed to follow a thing(trick) invisilble and they turned(shot) very fast, d a neck nothing more thus I fell and ca began again.
It did it all night and afterward I did not sleep anymore hanging 7jours, me did not succeed has to sleep, I have to ask for help has doctors who made me stings of anxiolytic to sleep
I took during several months anxiolitiques to be able to sleep, has every time I wanted to sleep I did not make a success
Then I met a doctor who saw will have them who helped a lot me with needles in ears and advising(recommending) me to pray several times a day to ask for help (reconnect me with the divine)There was a lot of entity stuck has I and I felt(smelt) them
Few has little I went mieu, sometimes my chakra crowns opened and I saw chosepuis movement appeared in prayer at the beginning it was rather impressive (language(tongue), bodies, arms, hands, mudras

number3
These situations were spontaneous, my spiritual practice came then to relieve my troubles. I was not spiritual before I knew nothing of that kind

number4
At the beginning prayer (request of help) 3 times a day during 15min then more and more now 1 has twice a day during 45 min or 1:30 am (meditation relaxation reconnection in the divine

number5
I think of being sensitive from part the felt (movement, visions, shivers) when I have my dancing lessons (intense) I have not a practice in the morning because I faisdes faintness I think

numer6
I think that the anxiolitique which I had taken closed my felt;
Above all cea I smoked of the hanging cannabis 10ans with dficultées has arreter.depuis the beginning of all this, I did not ever have envi to smoke

number7
i am not think

numer8
I do not have libido anymore I do not any more want to make love (or very very rarely) I feels for more than year of the sexual entitées sr I rather often and it is very unpleasant, I do not masturbate

numer9
Since I changed my food, no meat no sugar no industrial food a lot of fruit and vegetables

number10
I practise the dance if I have not a practice I feels of the discomfort I miss a lot of anchoring

number11
Since I think that I become a pious person I work on I think has to do good think has god

number12
i work and i have my daughter (5years) i am separated with her dad since because i have lot of change... NO SEX, spiritual etc....

number13
Yes I thought of becoming crazy with these fears without reasons but aperement I am not really crazy jai followed a therapy but she(it) did not calm my fears (but it my helped good(property)

number14
29 woman
I have to add that sometimes has the end of the meditation my hands make seals on my "3 eye and my finger rub very fast my front, it leaves a track of superficial burn sometimes a point As a bindi or a line or two lines ... it is enough a clairvoyant people find it strange I say that it is an exzema

Sometimes movement looks like has some Indian dance. I am more and more attracted towards India I dream about indiene woman I dream about piercing in the nose ( golden(( in gold) jusqu ring) that I I even drill the left(awkward) nostril I plan to go there soon
In the fact sometimes my hand in prayer take stones and places(squares) has places of my body (amethyst, pink quartz)

You know have everything you of the notices? J would enormously like to exchange has these subject(words

With love confidence(trust) and sincerity
thanks

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Mar 05 2018 :  10:31:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi,

It's a hard post for me to interpret. I know a bit of French, so I think I understand it overall.

I think the simplest think to move toward balance is more exercise( you kind of said that yourself).

Your practice is just prayer? Correct?
Go to Top of Page

capucine

France
66 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2018 :  09:45:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Adeline,

Your english and sentences are difficult to understand. And I’m French, it must help.

You seem to pray really a lot.

As Lalow33 suggests, can you give more details of all your practice (prayer, meditation, relaxation) ?
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4382 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2018 :  12:09:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Adeline,

Welcome to the forums.

All the symptoms that you are describing are classical kundalini symptoms. There is really nothing for you to worry about.

If what you are experiencing is uncomfortable, then you can self-pace your practices by reducing the amount of time that you spend each day in prayer/ meditation. You can also ground yourself by going for a walk every day.

If it is not uncomfortable or painful, then there is no need to do anything, and you can continue with your spiritual practices. The automatic movements will calm down after some time. They can go on for months, or even years in some cases, but eventually they will stop.

If you can, avoid bringing your attention to the crown chakra, at least until things have become stable for you. It is an unstable chakra and putting your attention there will not help at this stage.

More on self-pacing and grounding can be found here:

Lesson 69 - Kundalini Symptoms, Imbalances and Remedies

The same lesson can be found in French here:

Leçon 69 - Q&R - La kundalini, symptômes, déséquilibres et remèdes

A lesson on working with the crown can be found here

Lesson 199 - Managing the Opening of the Crown

With the French translation here:

Leçon 199 - Réussir l'ouverture du sommet de la tête

Christi
Go to Top of Page

adeline

French Polynesia
9 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2018 :  7:14:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
.... i understand and i am so sorry for my bad English.... reverso help me to translate my message but it is not verry well...
I WANT TO THANKS YOU FOR READ AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND ME maybe it is better if i speak in french
you ask me about my practice, I bring my concentration on my breath sometimes I concentrate in my chakra heart I call it to pray but I think that it is of the meditation My symptoms also arise in relaxation and sometimes when i sleep.
I wanted to have confirmation that all symptoms were symptoms of Kundalini and if people had already lived it (no sexual desire, felt entities, involuntary movement, Tracks of burn on the 3rd eye, to speak or to sing unknown languages(tongues), to change life suddenly, to miss anchoring, to roar wounds feelings...)Because I am isolated where I live and I cannot speak about it with people know a little the subject.
Christi , Thank you to have taken care of answering me, when I reduce my practice (to fact I waits patiently that my body finishes its activities;) This is when I does not feel me good (discomfort, me feels me exhausted, depressed and I feels that my body is disrupted by negative entities on my face ...)
My symptoms do not ache except when body decided to break certain blocking in my joint(articulation) or certain ligaments it very aches but I think that I have to go that way.
you me advice not to pay a lot of attention on my chakra crowns, i ask you because sometimes it open quite slowly (cold or hot) for some second in the evening not during my practice what i should to do?
And of what think you when my hands (it mudra) rub my forehead(front) until leave a burn several days, has you he a meaning there?
And when I feels these sexual entities which disturb me on my vagina? I have to make what? My intuition tells me to continue my practice
And not to pay attention has they (it is difficult very unpleasant coach).
thanks a lot.
THIS DISCUSSION IS A BLESSING she allows me to trust what I saw. I suspected that it was Kundalini but to know him(it) makes me the good(property). All this has a meaning
sorry for my bad English if someone want to speak french it is with joyce. but thanks reverso.com [3
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4382 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2018 :  7:48:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Adeline,

It sounds as if you are not experiencing much discomfort, or pain, which is obviously a blessing. In this case, there is no need to self-pace your spiritual practices and you can simply continue with them.

The rubbing of your thumbs on the forehead in namaskar mudra, is to do with ajna chakra opening. I would not be concerned about it. It will pass. With sensations at the crown, if you are not experiencing anything uncomfortable, or painful, then you can simply let them be as they are. The opening of the crown is a natural part of the whole awakening process.

With lower entities arousing you sexually, your intuition is correct. Simply ignore them, and continue with your spiritual practices. They will eventually leave you alone.

See this lesson on that:

Lesson 421 - Spirits and Spirit Guides

and in French:

Leçon 421 - Esprits et guides spirituels

See also this lesson which refers to dramatic kundalini experiences and contact with lower entities:

Lesson 203 - Reflections on Some Dramatic Experiences

and in French:

Leçon 203 - Q&R - Réflexions sur quelques expériences spectaculaires

Christi
Go to Top of Page

adeline

French Polynesia
9 Posts

Posted - Mar 07 2018 :  4:44:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR ATTENTIVE LISTENING AND YOUR ANSWERS YOUR(YOURS) HELP(ASSISTANT) WHICH YOU BRING US IN ALL; it was very important for my continuation(suite) to have this discussion it had been years since I asked Must to be able to speak about it with human beings . Thank you again with your help(assistant) and that of the site I am confident in my path(way) and my guide
Good luck has each of us and a lot of peace
adeline
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4382 Posts

Posted - Mar 07 2018 :  4:48:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

adeline

French Polynesia
9 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2018 :  9:29:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I mean asking you a question thank you for your help. As my body puts itself in movement I have to hide to meditate or even pray, I would like to meditate while there is anybody has my shop but I am afraid that we look at me . I would also like to meditate outside but if I meet somebody? do you have any solution for me?
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2018 :  02:50:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Adeline

Your dedication to your meditation practice is very touching.

Our daily sessions are best done in the privacy of our room. Meditating outside can be distracting - please see Lesson 31.

We may have to meditate in public places if we are busy and find it hard to make time for our daily sessions. Busy people will meditate while travelling by train for instance, or in a waiting room. But if you have lots of involuntary movements in meditation, then that will draw other people's attention, so it is not ideal.

Do you usually have a busy schedule? It it very hard to find two half hour slots for meditating in your own home? The advantage of using an effective meditation technique is that you can get all the meditation you need within just one hour each day. Then you have time to get on with all the practical things in your life, like job and family.
What method of meditation do you practice and how long are your meditation sessions usually?

You might also want to consider ways of reducing the involuntary movements in meditation. Practising a few yoga asanas before each meditation sitting can help the energy flow, so there will be less need for the body to keep rearranging itself while you meditate.

All the best.
Go to Top of Page

adeline

French Polynesia
9 Posts

Posted - Apr 03 2018 :  9:19:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hi and thanks for your yelp
i have tested to meditate in wild and i have feel it is not perfect for a good quality of concentration i have learn this lesson befor and i understand why it is not better than my room
i give one or two time to my practice per day and before i do spinnal breath and i repeat this mantra ayam since 2weeks, before, since 2years i just concentrate my attention on my breath or my heart chakra.
i feel spinnal breath is good but my eyes turn around hardly towards my forehead I do not pay my attention above and I continue.
my practice during from 45min to 1h30, It is the time of a session of meditation also i wait my body stop her work before stop my meditate, that's why I would like to meditate in the day; because when i have my daughter it is difficult for give 2time of meditation per day. of course i will can do a little meditation but i feel my body need more.... if i listen my intuition i will like give 3time per day, maybe you think it is really lot of but i feel this i dont know why... and i want to found a solution for do this

before when i try to do yoga assanas Some breaths and my body wants to put itself in movement and to choose the postures and mudras... maybe i should to force not to leave these movements but I dont know if I can control i have never to try it, just stop not control...
thanks for all
Go to Top of Page

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Apr 04 2018 :  12:27:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
There is a French language AYP that Christi linked to.

Did you get the answers you wanted? If not, let us know.

Take care,

Lori
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Apr 04 2018 :  1:34:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Adeline

I AM mediation is a powerful technique. I would stick to the recommend time (20 minutes twice a day) at least for a few months, to see how you react to this practice before increasing the time or adding a third session in the same day.
quote:
Originally posted by adeline
of course i will can do a little meditation but i feel my body need more

I know, there is a part of us who wants it all as soon as possible. That is not very safe though. Would you take the risk of an overload and having to drop all practices for a while till the energy excess clears up? It is better to be conservative, and wait for a practice to bed in for a few months before adding any extra time. Two weeks into your I AM meditation is far too soon to be increasing the time above the recommended 20 minutes twice a day.

AYP was designed for busy people, with jobs and families. It is not suitable for practising for hours and hours every day, unless you know for a fact that you are under-sensitive to practices. That does not seem to be your case.

quote:
Originally posted by adeline
before when i try to do yoga assanas Some breaths and my body wants to put itself in movement and to choose the postures and mudras... maybe i should to force not to leave these movements but I dont know if I can control i have never to try it, just stop not control...

I would not force specific asanas while your body is trying to move in certain ways. Go along with that. If the movements quiet down, try moving into an asana from your chosen routine. If you allow the spontaneous movement before meditation, maybe the energy would have smoothed out a bit before you begin your meditation.

All the best
Go to Top of Page

adeline

French Polynesia
9 Posts

Posted - Apr 04 2018 :  10:25:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
dear BlueRaincoat,
when you say it is better to get 2 times of 20min i understand.
but since 2years i give 1 time of meditation under 45min and 1h30 (It depends on times movements) every day in one session. and since 10 month i do 2session per day , not every day but usually 3 days per weeks i can do my second session ans when i don't do my second session i feel my body and my mind are not feel good, i speak about this in my second post at the top with christi. and since 2 month i try to do my 2 session par day morning and evening and my life is really better, my heart so peacefull it is great but i have my daughter 2weeks per month and when she is with me it is a bit difficult for the second session,( because more time than 20min ) or in the evening after she go to sleep... i know when we want we can do
when you say i should to do just 20min i understand you but i think i can't because when i meditate , for finish my session i have to wait my body finished it movement.... i don't know if you can understand my situation?... i can ask to stopped movement Exceptionally but if I make(it) has every time I think that I would feel not very well later... when i stop a session before the end i does not feel me good...
of course i understand when you say we want all as soon as possible but i dont want to take a risky way and i dont want do an stupidity because i would be pressed, i am not be pressed i understand the processus is long i just want to do well with my symptome , my way, and my needs and feel me good with my practice.
thanks for your understand
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4382 Posts

Posted - Apr 05 2018 :  03:45:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Adeline,

If you are experiencing automatic yoga movements, you can take longer in the rest period after meditation. So you would do the 20 minutes meditation and then lie down to rest at the end, whether automatic movements are happening or not. Then you could take 5 minutes, or 10 minutes to rest, or even 15 or 20 minutes if needed. The automatic body movements are caused by prana moving through the energy channels and will gradually subside.

Although twice a day is recommended for AYP practice, if you have days when you are free of other responsibilities such as child care and work, you can extend your practice to three times a day or even to four times, in retreat mode. Doing this makes practices much more powerful and is not something to take on lightly. The retreats book covers a lot of detail on how to go about this, whilst maintaining a stable practice.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

adeline

French Polynesia
9 Posts

Posted - Apr 05 2018 :  5:05:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
OK christi thanks i will try this method. and i will read about retreats thanks at all
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000