Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 overactive third eye is causing headaches
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

yusufj777

South Africa
1 Posts

Posted - Feb 09 2018 :  02:21:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hey Guys

Long story short, I decided that wanted to become more spiritualy active and as a consequence, I accidentally opened my tgird eye (I have all of the signs : pressure between eyebrows, increased perception, finding more meaning in life to name just a few)

The problem is that i have all of these headaches that occur at random parts of the day. I dont stress, get plenty of exercise, have good relationships with everyone, am constantly striving to improve myself. I don't think it could be anything else than overactive third eye.

My question is how do I make the headaches stop? Do I close the third eye, do i open my other chakras, do I just wait it out... Any help would be great thanks.

Dogboy

USA
2242 Posts

Posted - Feb 09 2018 :  8:18:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome yusufj777

In AYP, we don't manipulate individual chakras, we do our meditation practice and over time blockages and chakras open on their own, at their own pace based our our individual obstructions. Can you outline your spiritual practices? Do you have a meditation practice?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000