Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 unknowingly got possessed, twice.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Kentox

India
61 Posts

Posted - Feb 04 2018 :  12:36:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I dunno If this is called possession or being a medium or was I just hearing things.

It happened one day, I got tired and went to sleep but before sleeping I was meditating on throat chakra while lying down and unknowingly fell asleep.

what happened next surprised me, I was out of body and I could hear someone in my body say "Na...Na....Na..." I almost woke up, but I relaxed and refocused myself and decided to hear even more clearly. It still kept saying "Na...na...na" nothing more. just those words. I Eventually got bored and decided to wake up.

Next day, I slept again while focusing on throat. this time even stranger crap happened. again I was out of body and kept hearing strange mumbling...I dunno some gibberish i couldn't make head or tails out of it, It was absolute nonsense but rather intimidating voice this time like a tantric chanting some mantra very fast.

Strangely afterwards, I started feeling some kind of restlessness, internal suffering. But I am absolutely sure this isn't my bag of garbage because I dis-identified with mind and body to a certain extent I can grasp this. There is a deep suffering going inside, very deep..no idea what the hell is this.

lately my dreams have been very very lucid as I started focusing on throat chakra, fun thing being that most dreams I have are lifelike wet dreams hurray for unrealized sexual repression that day.

before this I had many different out of body experiences, it was mostly me being out and aware as time just went past. I could not cognize anything or act, always being still right above me and witnessing time go by fast but lucid dreaming and possession are new to me. Interesting experience.

Have you guys ever had something like this?

joseph

117 Posts

Posted - Feb 04 2018 :  08:38:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Kentox

Yes, three or four times this happened to me. Like you I was lying on my back relaxing. I think it was morning or a mid day nap, but as I started to drift off I heard a loud dog bark sound inside my head. Really made me jump. One other time I heard a human scream. I don't know if that was "me" or someone else but I didn't analyze it too much. Just one of those strange and as yet unexplainable things..
Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1553 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2018 :  12:27:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
It is highly unlikely that is possession- it is common that kundalini going through the throat chakra can cause sounds and gibberish to be uttered (and voices to be heard). Some paths put an interpretation on it and call it "talking in tongues"

Sey
Go to Top of Page

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2018 :  10:39:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Kentox,

I experience this type of stuff frequently. Previously, I thought something was wrong and even possession was possible.

You can label it how you want. I've just found that at different layers of relaxation (depending on the mood), I have this or that experience. If I'm fearful, I can hear deep growling sounds. If I'm all light and love, I could hear soothing sounds at certain levels of relaxation or a change in brain waves or whatever you want to call it.

It doesn't happen all the time, but I'm currently enjoying it if it does happen. I used to fight it.
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2242 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2018 :  3:36:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
This is not possession, and from what you've reported, I don't think you think so either. Sleep states loosen boundries, and when that happens whatever bubbles forth is an expression of Self. Real or not does not even matter. Journal these events; I believe it a good way to honor these happenings, simultaneously surrendering them. The knowing will come later.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000