Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 can't play the audio for Main Lessons
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

hotmud

USA
1 Posts

Posted - Dec 21 2017 :  11:48:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi,

I just joined this forum. I'm glad to be here. And I'm confused by something in the site. I looked for the right forum in which to ask a question about how this site works, but failed to find one. I also looked for an FAQ about the site itself, but can't find that either. So I'm posting here. Apology if this isn't the right place.

In my welcome email, it suggests that I begin with Main Lessons, so I clicked Main Lessons above. It takes me here: https://www.aypsite.org/MainDirectory.html

But it won't play audio for me. Am I doing something wrong? here is what happens:

If I click Why This Discussion (Audio), it takes me to a login page even though I am already signed in. https://www.aypsite.com/members/pro...e.com&ssl=on

If I enter my username and password, it tells me that my password is wrong. This is my right password.

If I click Start Free Lessons in the left column, it takes me to this page: https://www.aypsite.org/10.html
where I can click Why This Discussion (Audio) again and the circle starts over again.

Somewhere on the login page, it says AYP Plus, as though I can't listen to the audio unless I subscribe to AYP Plus. I believe that costs money, but I clicked the Start Free Lessons button, so it shouldn't be requiring me to subscribe to AYP Plus.

I'm confused. Do I need to subscribe to AYP Plus to listen to the Main Lessons? Have you changed your policies, but the website text hasn't caught up with the policy change? Or am I doing something wrong?

Thank you!

Susan

Christi

United Kingdom
4430 Posts

Posted - Dec 22 2017 :  05:43:51 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Susan,

Welcome to the forum!

You are not doing anything wrong. This forum and the written Main lessons and Tantra lessons are all free to read and use. So you can access over 500 lessons for free and get free support with your practice here.

The audio for the Main and Tantra lessons has been added recently in AYP Plus, which is a fee paying part of the site. It costs between $5 a month and $10 a month to have access to AYP Plus depending on how you pay. There is a separate login (username and password) for AYP Plus, which is set up automatically if you join. You can then set your username and password to be the same as your username and password for this forum, if you wish.

That will allow you to listen to all of the audio recordings for the Main and Tantra lessons as well as audio for all of Yogani's books.

AYP Plus also contains all of the books by Yogani in read-only mode, as well as hundreds of lesson additions and a more dedicated support forum. But if you are just starting out with AYP, there is plenty to be getting on with in the free lessons.

The Main lessons start here and the Tantra lessons start here. All the lessons in bold can be read for free. The lesson additions (10.1, 10.2 etc.), which are not in bold text, can only be read on the Plus site.

More information on using the Free site can be found here. And there is a FAQ page for this support forum here. Links for these can be found on the top right hand side of this page.

If you have any other questions about how the site works, do ask. Or if you have any practice questions, you can also ask them here by starting a new topic under the relevant forum section, or posting in an existing relevant discussion.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

Blanche

USA
867 Posts

Posted - Dec 22 2017 :  06:49:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Susan,

Welcome to the forum! As Christi mentioned, the audio tracks are on AYP Plus, but there are more than enough lessons to read on this site.

Best wishes, and looking forward to seeing you again in the forum!

Blanche
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000