Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Mirror Effect?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Athma_Shakti

India
81 Posts

Posted - Nov 08 2006 :  09:46:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit Athma_Shakti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
when i was doing Mantra Meditation i was in full bliss and ecstatic conductivity. there was a disturbance some one closed the door, i heard it as a huge noise. and i saw my own face, closing eyes and meditating like a mirror, it was very bright and clear, still i was closing my eyes, its kind of happy feeling.

its kind of mirror effect? or due to the disturbance?

Thanx
Kumar

Christi

United Kingdom
4429 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2006 :  6:11:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Kumar,
This is something that has happened to me, although not for a while. I think it is a kind of astral projection. Your astral body disconnects from your physical body momentarily, during deep meditation, and you can 'see' yourself (your gross physical body) meditating in front of you. When it happened to me it was strange bacause there was no silver cord attaching the astral body to the physical, and when my consciousness merged again with the physical body there was no 'jolt', which normally happens to me when I have been astral travelling and I re-enter the physical body. I don't think these things happen very often (they certainly don't to me), and they are nothing to worry about.

Love and light

Christi
Go to Top of Page

Athma_Shakti

India
81 Posts

Posted - Nov 11 2006 :  07:27:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit Athma_Shakti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Christi

Thanx for your explanation
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.04 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000