Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 new gadgets
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Yoda

USA
284 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2006 :  10:14:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit Yoda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Comrades,

Just learned of http://www.prostatecradle.com/ from taobums and have one on order. I'm not sure if this is 100% redundant to siddhasana and I just blew $70 when my heel is free or if there may be some extra energy goodies inherent in the shape... I'll report back.

I've heard that some Chinese practitioners, who don't seem to be as into siddhasana as the Indians, would make a siddhasana stimulator out of wood and/or cloth. Maybe this is the modern equivalent?

-Yoda

lucidinterval1

USA
193 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2006 :  11:17:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yoda,

Let us know how it works out. I have used a balled up pair of socks on occasion when my knees blow out and it works as well.

With Peace,
Paul
Go to Top of Page

Yoda

USA
284 Posts

Posted - Oct 24 2006 :  6:59:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit Yoda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Just got it in the mail...

I'll have to test drive it for awhile before I can give a conclusive review, but I'm optimistic so far.
Go to Top of Page

Scott

USA
969 Posts

Posted - Oct 24 2006 :  7:12:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit Scott's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yoda,

Thank you for sharing this. I don't see how it's supposed to work. It seems as if it would just..well..cradle the perineum. With siddhasana, the perineum is pressed. The heel is convex and the prostate cradle is concave.

I will be curious to hear what you say of the differences.
Go to Top of Page

sadhak

India
604 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2006 :  12:13:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit sadhak's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Yoda,

I either read in the lessons or one of Yogani's replies to somebody that using prosthetics is OK. But then, he also says that there's no rush to get into Siddhasana if you don't feel ready for it. Do you find it difficult to use your heel at the perinium?
Go to Top of Page

Yoda

USA
284 Posts

Posted - Oct 29 2006 :  2:56:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit Yoda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I think my heel is great, just wondering what's up with the unusual saddle shape. I haven't been using it consistently, so my bottom line review of the product isn't available yet, but seems promising. Still working out how best to position it, etc.
Go to Top of Page

will.iam

23 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2006 :  4:54:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit will.iam's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
How is the cradle working out for you? Have you had time to test it?
Go to Top of Page

Yoda

USA
284 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2006 :  5:17:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit Yoda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I haven't checked into it in depth yet. Promising initial experience, though.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000