Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Vibrations/currents at the base of the tongue
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

psysaucer

India
44 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2015 :  08:20:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Is there some sort of a minor chakra at the base of the tongue?

I somewhat perfected Kechari a couple of years back, and while I've had awesome results when the tongue comes in contact with the roof of the nasal cavity or the nasal septum, in the last few weeks I've been feeling what seems to be two clicks on either side of the frenlum at the base of the tongue when I stretch the tongue as far and straight as I can, and suddenly as soon as the clicks happen, the tongue stays straight and perpendicular to the base effortlessly without me providing the least amount of force or pressure. There are also wonderful vibrations at the base of tongue and throughout the portion below the chin. Anyone know what this is all about?

Edited by - psysaucer on Aug 12 2015 09:12:22 AM

So-Hi

USA
481 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2015 :  09:11:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes your neurobiology is getting prepared for you to enter Kechari Level 2 via ecstatic conductivity.

These are going to be some interesting times for you if this continues, You have my offer of friendship and support as one who has already been where you are getting ready to go.
Go to Top of Page

jusmail

India
491 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2015 :  09:12:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
The throat chakra is not far beneath
Go to Top of Page

psysaucer

India
44 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2015 :  10:04:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by So-Hi

Yes your neurobiology is getting prepared for you to enter Kechari Level 2 via ecstatic conductivity.

Thanks So-hi, but I believe I have already achieved full kechari, unless you mean something else by level 2.

quote:
Originally posted by jusmail

The throat chakra is not far beneath

oh yes, maybe the throat chakra is opening i dont know...but it sure feels like what im feeling has to do more with some sort of an energy centre at the base of the tongue
Go to Top of Page

So-Hi

USA
481 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2015 :  1:33:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Oh I know caught the fact that you have done so physically but now your subtle body is doing it, chances are though you will have an easier transition of it than I did.

For me the subtle went first then drug the physical into place. Stage 2 is above the soft pallet so no different meaning there.

Edited by - So-Hi on Aug 12 2015 1:37:06 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000