Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 yoga and urine, does the 1st change the 2nd...?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

suryadasi

USA
1 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2015 :  03:33:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
aum namah sivaya

hi ayp-ers, i'm new posting on this forum and i hope this question doesnt become what i'm known for, but i was wondering....

about 1 1/2 yrs ago i started doing yoga and meditating during brahma mahurta (havent missed a day yet:)). about a month or 2 into it, my urine changed fragrance.... no changes in diet or anything (i'm a veg.), i went to the doctor and he said im as fine as i probably ever have been, no signs or symptoms of infection or anything, just a different scent.

i have read about how yoga cleanses the body over time and i started thinking.... is it possible thats what is going on? i have definitely noticed changes in my mind and mood so why not the urine.....?

i'm not worried about it, but am for sure curious! anybody know what this is about or experience the same?

thanks [img]icon_heart.gif[/img]

ps.... i have been called silly before

Ecdyonurus

Switzerland
479 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2015 :  04:48:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi, welcome. I noticed similar changes in my whole body including your kind of experience. In my case, water "input" and urine "output" are much better regulated now.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000