Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Spirituality
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

LordBuzzKill

Canada
171 Posts

Posted - Jul 30 2015 :  10:45:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Unless a person finds themselves spiritually, they are nothing but a walking corpse, dead and lifeless with no meaning or purpose in life. If they find their spirituality, they become alive and can finally live their lives as they meant to be.

I have come to an understanding, that Spirituality matters a lot more then most people could ever imagine. Without finding yourself spiritually, people are just aimlessly lost in this world. Wondering about like mindless zombies.

Any and all experiences are welcome of this type. I'd love to hear from people who woke up and their world changed forever! I know my world will never be the same, and that has made me into a better person, once I found myself spiritually.

AYP is amazing and so is the Forums with amazing people!

jusmail

India
491 Posts

Posted - Jul 31 2015 :  02:37:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
You are on the right track. So are all of us.
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1511 Posts

Posted - Jul 31 2015 :  8:53:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, you are right. In the beginning, there is spirituality and ordinary life. Later all of life is spiritual. From this perspective,everyone is following their spiritual path.

Sunyata
Go to Top of Page

dv2014

USA
93 Posts

Posted - Jul 31 2015 :  10:00:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by LordBuzzKill

I have come to an understanding, that Spirituality matters a lot more then most people could ever imagine. Without finding yourself spiritually, people are just aimlessly lost in this world. Wondering about like mindless zombies.

I agree completely. Spiritual practices draw me closer to worldly life helping me to experience it more and more fully and at the same time life teaches you something spiritually every day. It is a continuous learning process!

Swami Kriyananda, Pramahansa Yoganada's disciple said in a talk that he did not understand how people could live without meditating. Although I didn't get it when I heard it a few years ago, now I can see why he said so. Meditation is so essential as air and water!

Go to Top of Page

LordBuzzKill

Canada
171 Posts

Posted - Jul 31 2015 :  11:03:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Indeed, until you are living a spiritual life, your not living at all. The Illusion has been lifted from my eyes. The world is completely different from what I saw before I awoke.
Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Aug 01 2015 :  02:53:38 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi LordBZ,

There is a quote,
"We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience."
I can tell you that there is a real before and after for me. Like a waking up date
From this perspective their are not two anymore, it is one.
Every human being on his own journey in life.
Let your light shine.

Edit:
My waking up date was a new start, the journey will never end.

Edited by - Charliedog on Aug 01 2015 06:53:23 AM
Go to Top of Page

LordBuzzKill

Canada
171 Posts

Posted - Aug 01 2015 :  8:48:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Nice quote.

Yap, it's a never ending Journey.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000