Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 severe chest discomfort- 4th chakra block
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

tiangong

USA
4 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2015 :  2:12:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello all. I'm really new to this website and haven't had a chance to read over all the lessons. I'm in year 2 of a really really challenging kundalini rising. My current dilemma is that I feel this fire hose of energy coming up from my feet to my head and it gets caught in various places, but primarily it smashes against my diaphragm and heart and it makes me absolutely crazy. I can't tune it out. And it's happening almost all the time. It's like having a hose of water blast at your chest continually. I try to relax into it and to ignore it, surrender to it, etc. but it really draws my attention and makes me feel panicky and overwhelmed. My guess is that my 3rd and 4th chakras are blocked and maybe even my 5th. It's really painful. I have read on this site that the energy is supposed to run up the back and down the front but to me it feels like it runs up the front and then crashes into my diaphragm and sternum. It hurts. Do you know if there are things I can do do remedy this and open the heart chakra but also perhaps redirect the energy if it's not flowing correctly? Ground the energy down the front?

Thank you!!!

So-Hi

USA
481 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2015 :  2:51:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello in AYP the energy you refer to is really not purposefully worked with, whatever you read was not the AYP method.

The closest thing you are describing is spinal breathing and that is just a gentle watching of going up and down inside tracing the spinal Nerve from root to brow and that is it.

If there is some energy felt in motion that is okay but just gently favor the practice, this one practice done in this way will do more to balance energy overloads than anything else.

Working with rear and front channels as in some systems or specific Chakras can lead to difficulties like you are experiencing.

There is one exception and that is with heart breathing please see the links below and may you find relief soon. Just remember it is going to be alright.

http://www.aypsite.org/41.html

http://www.aypsite.org/220.html
Go to Top of Page

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2015 :  3:25:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4429 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2015 :  3:27:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Tiangong,

Sorry to hear you are having difficulties.

It would be good if you could answer the questions on the sticky at the head of this forum. It is found here.

In the meantime, try to make sure you do plenty of grounding activities and refrain from any spiritual practices until things settle down.

Taking a look through the main lessons on this site will help you get an idea of what you are going through, which sounds very much like a premature kundalini awakening. Without knowing more about what you have been doing it is hard to give more advice.

This lesson may help:
Kundalini symptoms imbalances and remedies

Christi
Go to Top of Page

So-Hi

USA
481 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2015 :  5:56:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello again please follow Christi's advice he knows better than I.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000