Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Forehead pressure
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ak33

Canada
229 Posts

Posted - Jul 14 2015 :  6:39:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi guys,

For a couple of years now I feel pressure in my forehead when meditating. It is not particularly painful, but I feel an almost magnetic pull from it. Furthermore, this pressure tends to dull my senses and create some mind fog. From various online searches this phenomenon seems to be a result of trapped energy. I am open to any method of remedy. My current method of dealing with this is to merely focus on my meditation, accepting the pressure with love/patience. This seems to work well because it allows me to keep any aversion from developing, and perhaps such an approach may eventually dissolve the block. But I am looking for a more direct way to deal with the problem, if it exists. For the record, I am not an AYP practitioner, but I used to be. My current practice is breath meditation.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Christi

United Kingdom
4429 Posts

Posted - Jul 14 2015 :  6:54:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi ak33,

This is just a symptom of the third eye opening. It will not last forever but can take a while to purify. The symptoms will change over time and even get quite exiting as things progress with your spiritual practices.

The practice that you are doing at the moment is quite a slow one in terms of purifying the subtle body, so it may take longer to clear symptoms such as this than it would have done if you were using a standard AYP practice. In AYP many techniques are used to purify the third eye such as Spinal Breathing Pranayama, Sambhavi Mudra, Yoni Mudra Kumbhaka and so on.

If you have switched to breath meditation for pacing purposes, then stick with it, but if not, you may wish to consider adding in some of the AYP practices again.

Christi
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000