Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 tummo technique
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

do.fire

India
3 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2014 :  12:41:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
i have ever wanted to know the technique of tummo exactly it is.
I have been doing a lot of research on & offline about this inner fire.
I have tried many of ayps and i sheerly want to know exact technique(please dont say that secret is disclosed only at initiation or that it is very dangerous to practice this....i have made up my mind to take risk)to know the hope of ecstasy that stories are of.It seemed to me that reliable sources of tummo has been knowingly deleted from web and this forum is my last hope::::so please answer me.
THANKS ANYONE WHO ANSWERS MY QUESTION.THANKS

BillinL.A.

USA
375 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2014 :  1:49:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi do.fire welcome!

I hadn't heard of tummo before but Googled it and see its a body heat meditation practice. Google showed this meditation technique:

http://thoughtbrick.com/meditation/...depth-guide/

For years I'd heard about Tibetan monks dipping their robes in frigid cold mountain streams and then sitting next to the stream in meditation until their body heat had dried the robe.

I had a Self Realization minister tell me about a guy in World War 2 in Europe who was stuck in a winter blizzard storm overnight and practiced Kechari Mudra to stay warm. He went on to become a direct disciple monk of Yogananda.

I'm guessing control of prana in general could in a pinch give the ability to stay warm in an emergency.
Go to Top of Page

Will Power

Spain
415 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2014 :  4:37:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi,
I saw that exercise in the documentary "The Yogis of Tibet"
Go to Top of Page

do.fire

India
3 Posts

Posted - Jun 30 2014 :  12:19:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
BillinL.A. thankyou for tummo technique but i know that this in thought brick is not real thing......there are some more crucial movement(that i dont know)which are not mentioned.....please i would like to know technique from person who have experimented it on themselves.
please
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000