Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Greetings and Thanks
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1731 Posts

Posted - Jun 28 2014 :  10:02:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello Everyone
I have been 'skulking' around this forum for some months. I did not feel the need to say anything since much more experienced yoga practitioners are generously offering their answers here.
I feel I should say 'thank you' to all of you who are posting and especially to the advanced yogis and yoginis for sharing their knowledge.
With love and gratitude

Dogboy

USA
2242 Posts

Posted - Jun 28 2014 :  10:24:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Jump in! The water's refreshing! And welcome!
Go to Top of Page

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Jun 28 2014 :  10:48:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi BlueRaincoat, let me join you on the gratitude to all those more advanced practitioners for sharing their insights here for the benefit of all.
Go to Top of Page

Radharani

USA
843 Posts

Posted - Jun 30 2014 :  11:37:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit Radharani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome to this wonderful forum, BlueRaincoat! Please feel free to post and share about your experiences. [img]icon_heart.gif[/img]
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Jul 02 2014 :  1:44:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi and welcome!!

I am so happy to see new people joining in the consciousness revolution

Much Love, Peace and thanks.

Enjoy your being here
Go to Top of Page

Zanyan

USA
54 Posts

Posted - Jul 02 2014 :  4:01:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome, BlueRaincoat!

I don't post much, but I read here a lot, and like you, I am filled with gratitude for the sharing that is here. No matter what question may arise about meditation practice, a quick search here brings up years of thoughtful, heartfelt discussion, knowledge, and most importantly, description of direct experience.

With love,
Laura

Edited by - Zanyan on Jul 02 2014 4:32:26 PM
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1731 Posts

Posted - Jul 02 2014 :  4:46:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you all for your welcome

Yes, I will take your advice Dogboy and start to chip in
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1511 Posts

Posted - Jul 03 2014 :  3:04:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome to the forums!!
Go to Top of Page

pkj

USA
158 Posts

Posted - Jul 06 2014 :  2:14:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Agree with BlueRaincoat

Thanks to all for giving very valuable advice and help whenever it is neeeded. It is just amazing to have such a resource and knowledge with personnel experiences of all the people. Bow down to everbody on the forum.

PKJ
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000