Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 Amount of Ejaculate
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

vd007

USA
38 Posts

Posted - Jun 13 2014 :  2:39:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Whenever I ejaculate after tantric sex for 15-30 minutes, the amount of ejaculate is a lot. I feel very drained and have headaches after ejaculation.

If I don't ejaculate after one or more sessions I have a lot of head pressure and feel awful.

Does someone know of a way to reduce the amount of ejaculate after tantric sex ?

delta33

Canada
100 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2014 :  11:46:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit delta33's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by vd007

Whenever I ejaculate after tantric sex for 15-30 minutes, the amount of ejaculate is a lot. I feel very drained and have headaches after ejaculation.

If I don't ejaculate after one or more sessions I have a lot of head pressure and feel awful.

Does someone know of a way to reduce the amount of ejaculate after tantric sex ?

if holdback isn't your discipline yet, you can employ blocking:
http://www.aypsite.org/T5.html

if you're having a lot of head pressure and "feel awful" then maybe stop doing this?

or.. spinal breathing pranayam.. up.. and down... up.... and down....

after awhile the prana flow will feel blissful and tingly instead of painful.
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2248 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2014 :  1:50:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Ejaculation = Depletion. If it is leading to headaches you are probably ejaculating often. So try to make non-ejaculation work. If it's leading to head pressure, your energy isn't circulating correctly, or you are overloading from your practices.

I see from your prior posts you've been experiencing post-sexual activity discomfort for four years. A lot of advice on breathing, practices, diet, grounding, and troubleshooting has been given. I am curious about your present practice AYP or otherwise. The advice from prior posts most likely will be the same you'll get here. Did any of that advice resonate with you?
Go to Top of Page

vd007

USA
38 Posts

Posted - Dec 30 2014 :  12:33:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I use the holdback mechanism and can last for an hour or so. But the problem I am encountering is that if I use th holdback method I have headpressure and headaches. If I ejaculate I get head aches at times and not so other times.

I had done Ayp spinal breating earlier but it too gave me headache and head pressure.

I have tried celibacy for 3-4 weeks many times but get the same head pressure and they are especially hard after meals.

I have done vipassana for weeks(20 minutes a day) and have abandoned it for months but this head pressure does not leave me.

All these experiments have been done over a period of 4-5 years and there is no relief.

I have been to doctors and have gotten my MRI and other tests done. The tests are normal except for Vitamin D and Vitamim B12 deficiency. But when I take these supplements/shots I get this head pressure and headaches.

I have done 2000-3000 hours of vipassana in the past over a period of 10 years but have stopped doing my vipassana practice for the past 4 years. I was doing alright till I was introduced to tantra and all these problems erupted.

Self pacing does not work for me. Everything causes head pressure for me. This head pressure is made worse after meals and I eat healthy.

I don't know whether my crown chakra has opened or what but these problems are taking a heavy toll on my life.

Any suggestions will be highly appreciated.
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1731 Posts

Posted - Dec 30 2014 :  06:45:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello vd007
The guys on this forum are probably in the best position to advise you on this one, but here is woman's opinion for what it's worth.

As there is not much advice for yoginis with regards to sexuality (certainly not as much as there is for men) I've been trying to think things through for myself. I believe there is a phase in one's yoga practice, when the energy steps up a notch, but it does not immediately find the proper channels to flow through (some blockages may need to be removed). During this phase, sexuality (as in reproductive sex) acts as release valve. The body 'dumps' this energy excess to rebalance itself, so men get semen in their urine and women get heavier and/or more frequent periods.

So what we need to do during this phase is try to find the balance between cultivating the extra energy i.e. not losing too much of it, but not getting overloaded to the point that you can't continue your daily practices either. That's as far as I can take my answer and will let the guys advise on how to achieve this balance. You have already got some competent advice above.
Go to Top of Page

adishivayogi

USA
197 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2015 :  11:41:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
it will change as things go on. keep up your kriya/ayp breaths. you will see you will begin see the amount of ejaculate is less and less. atleast that is my experince
Go to Top of Page

Chiron

Russia
397 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2015 :  6:47:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I also get head pressure, but it is enjoyable and localized between the eyebrows, closer to the center of the forehead. Especially after a lot of practice it is a cold, pleasant feeling. And upon ejaculation also feel head pressure except that it is the opposite, it becomes unpleasant and even painful. So for me its an easy decision now, I try to avoid all ejaculation altogether or at least block if I have to.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000