New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

riju

India
193 Posts

Posted - May 13 2014 :  01:35:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
It is said that during the stay in pond of one week, there was a huge storm and heavy rains. He was then protected by a Seven mouthed snake, this snake made a roof and sitting bench for him and protected him from weather.

This symbosises that entering into deeper muck of this SAHA world will be very dangerous for his future Buddha and bhoddisattva, yet they will be FULLY protected by heavenly angles and gods.
Go to Top of Page

riju

India
193 Posts

Posted - May 13 2014 :  03:16:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
This SAHA world is a worst trap.
At lower level harmful nature, like fear, hatred, jealousy, greed etc. trap the life and lead them to HELL, diseases, sufferings, accidents etc. amd later to extinction.
At higher level, this leads to powers, Ego, love, attachments etc. and a person is trapped in luxuries, and gaps of happiness and bliss.

And for those who have gained WISDOMS (After experiencing both routes) but see also the trap and no outlet or hope for getting out of this trap, they go to extinction thro the path of an Arhat.
Without the help of path which grows in the middle that is at 16th level, and comes down to 5th level, NOTHING CAN BE DONE.

ONE HAS NO OTHER PATH AVAILABLE AS I SEE IT.

Edited by - riju on May 13 2014 03:43:40 AM
Go to Top of Page

riju

India
193 Posts

Posted - May 13 2014 :  04:12:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Ego is the cause of worst trap in this Saha world.
Love, devotion even WISDOMS require an Ego.

To get out of this trap, one has to come to a stage where he developes science of INFLOWS thro WISDOMS acquired on the path of Ego. Here is the importance of AWARENESS. And those who are at a stage of "Awareness watching awareness" are the right pupil.

With the help of this awareness , INFLOW SCIENCE IS PRACTICED. And the inflows go on increasing WISDOMS go to that extent (and they are bound to go) when Lotus sutra comes under the reach of the mind.
With logical mind growing one reaches a stage where he understand the chapter 16 "THE LIFE OF THUS COMES ONE". Here then comes the stage of decision that this mountain of Bhoddisattvas and Buddhas that already exists is the place where it is safe to place ones ego.

Then the Buddha hood is achieved either by creating your own universe or to become Prayatka Buddha and enter Nirvan at fast speed without creating your universe. You can create long or small universes as per your talents and WISDOM.
Go to Top of Page

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - May 13 2014 :  09:05:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Above, Riju has described the stages of Buddha realization in the form of his later stages of life. Additionally, in the Stages of Progression thread, Kami has asked me to describe the "rainbow body" relative to ongoing spiritual development. In my descriptions here, I will also lay some groundwork for that discussion.

As described earlier in the thread, there are two main components of realization. The first is the "emptiness of self". This is the clarity of "local mind" and where many traditions believe they are "done". The second (or completion) stage is the "emptiness of ultimate reality" or it could also be called the full integration with ultimate reality.in the life story, some of the "stages" of integration into ultimate reality are being described.

The description of having access to the past lives, is one of the first things that is noticed when one has realized the emptiness of self. One begins to expand beyond the "local" perspective into the ultimate. This is often first noticed as access to the full/expanded local self.(Riju step 1)

Next, one notices their integration/oneness with all human beings. It feels like all humans are "in your heart". As clarity "grows" one can "share presence" with all humans. This is also the minimum "attainment level" of most "true gurus".

Going deeper, one begins to empty the separation (or integrate) with all plants and animals. (Riju stage 2)

If one goes deeper, they begin to integrate at sort of a "galactic" level. One feels and increasing has the potential to effect planets. Also, one often begins true "outbound" light transmission with higher spiritual beings and advanced alien races. (Riju stage 3)

Next, one begins to be able to directly access and send energy/light to parallel realities (or alternate dimensions). One knows of the infinite options being played out. (Riju 4)

After multiple dimensions is the realization/transcending of "time". Past, present and future are accessible/integrated. (Riju 5 and 6)

The story stops here as the level/depth of time was the historical "limit" of depth possible while maintaining the human form. Also, being able to hold that much "light" is very rare, with most masters/immortals dropping human form and going "light body" at much earlier stages of clarity. Hence, Buddha went on to teach (Riju 7).

Best wishes to all.

Go to Top of Page

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - May 13 2014 :  10:53:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi EK,

As I stated earlier, I do not agree with Riju's Buddha 16 (higher) of 32 framework, and hence your pyramid of power concept, so I will stand down on this one.

Best regards,
Jeff
Go to Top of Page

riju

India
193 Posts

Posted - May 13 2014 :  11:17:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Experientialknowing

Reply title: 49 Days the Ants and the bees with the dividing line at level 16 please.

HI Riju, Thank you for clearing up that point on the 49 days. This appears to be the next logical place to continue, thank you so much for taking the time to bring everyone reading this far and being patient with my assumptions and novice questions.

quote:
What ever happened in those 49 days can be explained to some extent if you understand "Evolution of bees and ants". I have already written something on that in my previous thread.

I found the writing on the bees and the ants concerning wireless communication from queen to all others. I believe these two quotations from separate threads answer the question of the 49 days nicely.

[quote] So receiving messages in the air in meditative state is happening. And knowledge received in meditative stage is direct and without misunderstanding. Knowledge through the scriptures is second hand and errors can creep in them.

yes and correct
Go to Top of Page

riju

India
193 Posts

Posted - May 13 2014 :  11:20:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
[quote]Originally posted by Experientialknowing

If I am understanding correctly due to his already advanced nature Siddhartha started receiving “WISDOMS” in this manner directly or Intuitively. Is this what you are referring to as “WISDOMS” ?

again yes
Go to Top of Page

riju

India
193 Posts

Posted - May 13 2014 :  11:29:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
quote:

In context with your writings I am seeing the middle path as the peak of the mountain in perfect balance between wisdom and power the 16th level.

[quote] Evolution rose at the 16th plane. It is middle of zero and 32 plane.

blue][quote]The life of an ant or bee is probably at 2nd and 30th level. At 2nd level physical counter part is small and at 30 level cosmic part level is huge: with no WISDOM and huge power. quote][/blue]

yes and partly correct.

Whatever follows after this is all wrong. So after you are ready to go ahead, I will try to explain the various planes, their qualities and effects.
And the evolution path is to be explained separately. Here a mountain path may not do.
Go to Top of Page

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - May 13 2014 :  11:58:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:
What Riju is describing in being "too short on Wisdoms" for deeper levels can be also described like this...

At each deeper level of consciousness, one must let go of the issues/fears/obstructions stored at that level. If the issues are released, the energy/wisdoms flow freely and one "integrates" into that level (in other traditions it is described as being given the keys). If one does not, it feels like one is spacey or detached, kind of like you don't have the energy to support that level. People often mistake this feeling of lack of boundaries for "oneness" or some form of "enlightenment".

This is a very excellent piece of writing but it does not identify what Wisdoms are.

What makes it excellent is the clearing of obstructions part, I for one have certainly experienced the spaciness thing you are relating mostly whith the practice of the Sadhana techniques of Hariharinanda who's primary goal is indeed to collapse the chakra system, which takes place in Sahasrara in my experience all of the lower centers accordion up if you will like a collapsing plastic drink cup. It could also be described as raising the rate of each centers specific level of vibration until it is able to merge like water with water in sahasrara the collapse.

Now this is indeed deeper level of consciousness. But it requires some time to release the samskaras and one other word for not impressions but ingrained habits I do not recall at this moment, before becoming comfortable operating from this level.

Often the things that need to be released are done at night during lucid dreaming as the things become dislodged in the form of dreams where mind works out the What IF scenarios of paths not taken that were critical learning and juncture points during the current incarnation.

at least this is the way I experience it. Your thoughts?

Regarding "wisdoms"... Remember once one is beyond (or has realized) the emptiness of self, we are talking about the integration into "ultimate reality". All that is experienced or perceived is an aspect of universal mind. In simple terms, the integration I describe is the "being" of all that "exists". Just as one can adjust their own internal body energy flows (like with SB), one can "be" the wind and shift "perspective". When "one" with an aspect of universal mind, one can directly impact it in universal mind.

Wisdoms are all that is "left" in universal mind after one has cleared away the issues, fears and obstructions. This is why it is often called the "body of truth".

Lucid dreaming is a sign of separation of conscious and subconscious "mind". That perceived separation is similar to having "different" astral levels. For a Buddha, there is no difference between samsara and nirvana, no difference between meditation and normal daily life... Or, the subconscious has been "integrated" into the conscious aspects of mind... One percieves from a base in universal mind, rather than "local" mind.

p.s. I very much agree that it is much easier to talk about letting stuff go, then to actually do it.
Go to Top of Page

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - May 26 2014 :  8:00:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
If anyone is interested in continuing this topic, we have moved it over here...

http://community.livingunbound.net/...te/#entry360

Best wishes,
Jeff
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000