Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Someone please listen!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

amitraghat

India
37 Posts

Posted - Mar 28 2014 :  2:04:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I had earlier posted in the kundalini related forum some time back. Reason was that I had the uncanny feeling of a small fan whirring on the top of my head. I asked for help, but no one answered.I discontinued with the practices but could not stay away. After a short hiatus I recommenced them. The sensation, or rather the seat of it has changed. Now I feel a kind of a slightly up and down crawling vibration on my spine between my shoulder blades.
What does this mean? Is it a cause of concern? Is it related to the earlier sensation that I experienced on the top of my head?
Please reply someone. I can only look for support and advice to you people.
Looking forward.
Regards.

Omsat

Belgium
267 Posts

Posted - Mar 28 2014 :  8:28:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi amitraghat,

quote:
Originally posted by amitraghat

I had earlier posted in the kundalini related forum some time back. Reason was that I had the uncanny feeling of a small fan whirring on the top of my head. I asked for help, but no one answered.I discontinued with the practices but could not stay away. After a short hiatus I recommenced them. The sensation, or rather the seat of it has changed. Now I feel a kind of a slightly up and down crawling vibration on my spine between my shoulder blades.
What does this mean? Is it a cause of concern? Is it related to the earlier sensation that I experienced on the top of my head?
Please reply someone. I can only look for support and advice to you people.
Looking forward.
Regards.

quote:
Is it a cause of concern?

Neither the sensation on top of your head nor the crawling sensation in the spine are a cause for concern..

quote:
What does this mean?

What you are describing is just another kundalini symptom. There are so many of them..
Now you may experience this, another time it may be another experience (sensation, vision, etc.). Some symptoms' lifetime may be very short, other symptoms may persist longer. Still no reason to worry if you are not experiencing discomfort during daily activities.

The way I would interpret it is as follows:
It means kundalini is somewhat more active and moving during your practices and you feel frictions owing to this activity.

quote:
Is it related to the earlier sensation that I experienced on the top of my head?

It is related in the sense that both are kundalini symptoms.
It is quite normal and common for kundalini symptoms to manifest in one way or anoher, especially if you are doing energy practices.

If it becomes overwhelming or uncomfortable in some way, cut down on energy practices but maintain your meditation practice and see how that goes.

Hope this is re-assuring.

Warm wishes,

Edited by - Omsat on Mar 29 2014 12:53:34 AM
Go to Top of Page

amitraghat

India
37 Posts

Posted - Mar 28 2014 :  11:51:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Omsat.Your reply is indeed reassuring.You have restored my confidence.Thanks again. Hope we remain in touch.
Go to Top of Page

Omsat

Belgium
267 Posts

Posted - Mar 29 2014 :  12:57:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
You're most welcome..
Thank you
Go to Top of Page

Holy

796 Posts

Posted - Mar 29 2014 :  9:30:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit Holy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000