Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Slower Resting Heart Rate
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

PersonX

India
17 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2014 :  3:04:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit PersonX's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello everyone,
This is something that I had not experienced yet and thus I'm unable to comprehend it properly.

I can the feel the heart slowing down in my sessions but outside of it, I never really experienced a slower than normal heart rate.
My resting heart rate has slowed down. Its not a bad experience. Its good and its giving me a better control over the body and mind. I'm more calm in situations where I would usually be startled.

I feel like I'm extremely calm and in control. Nothing really seems to bother me much. Its like, nothing is really able to shake up my insides anymore. I've experienced this extreme calmness while driving too! :P I'm able to control COMPLETELY. I'm sure I'm not even doing this complete control justice writing about it.

My words makes sense all the time now. [i.e. nothing I speak is mumbo-jumbo or stuttered or anything. Not like I stuttered and talked non-sense earlier. I hope you get my drift. :P] I speak in complete flow but without even thinking! I mean, I don't consciously 'think' but it all makes perfect sense when I hear myself speaking. Again, I don't think I'm being able to explain this properly. :P

So, final word - Slower than normal resting heart rate. Is it good or is it something to correct?

[A little note : I somehow think this is similar to what professional athletes must experience. They also have a slower than normal resting heart rate because of a more efficient heart due to their training. Any athletes here who could confirm this?]

Dogboy

USA
2242 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2014 :  9:50:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
It's good. Unless it's bad.

Go to Top of Page

NoDogma

USA
123 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2014 :  03:42:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
http://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-l...faq-20057979
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000