Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Mind programming while PNS is dominant.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

PersonX

India
17 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2014 :  3:25:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit PersonX's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi there,
I don't know if anyone here has experimented with this or not but I started experimenting with this instinctively since yesterday and I have to say its results are quite overwhelming.

After a session of deep meditation or any other form of long duration stimulation of the Autonomous Para-Sympathetic Nervous System, the PNS remains dominant for quite some time.

While in this PNS mode, I wondered if I could 'program' the brain or more correctly, instruct the brain directly by will. Like giving input to a computer and expecting output.

I said to myself, 'I am feeling wonderful' and the moment I said this I started feeling SO F***ING wonderful its not even describable. [Yes I was already feeling quite blissful from the session but after this command to the brain it increased exponentially!]
I started giving different commands to the brain then. Things like 'This body is completely healthy' and you people will be surprised to know that since the moment I uttered these words [Yes, I utter them loud and clear. Not thoughts but proper voice that even others can hear.] my palms and soles have become pinkish!! [That's a very good and significant sign of a healthy body. Pink palm, soles and ear skin = Healthy internals.]
I can say this with confidence because I'm a skinny guy. [18 Y/o.] Not too skinny but yes, skinny and I've always noticed my palms and soles being almost yellow as if they had no life in them. :P I remember this because my father used to get angry at me every time he saw my almost yellow soles or palms and blame my eating habits. :3

I've been experimenting with this with quite a range of commands from directing the mind to do some work or pretty much anything I want to do. :P Its like, I'm in complete control! :D It feels WONDERFUL.
After all, yogic science is about liberation. It liberates you in many ways. One is from your obsessive uncontrolled behavior. It gives you complete control of this body.

It would be nice to hear your experiences with this if you decide to experiment with it. :)

Edited by - PersonX on Mar 20 2014 3:31:47 PM
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000