Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Is it just the upcoming full moon or...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Aligned

Canada
2 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2014 :  9:04:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi,

Having been a silent observer of this forum for 2 years, (corresponding to the beginning of my twice daily DM practice) I would appreciate some thoughts regarding the following. Maybe I'm in the wrong section unless the moon is what causes it all.

First, I read that a full moon brings energy surges in the body so the first question would be: Is it the moon or is it Kundalini ? Here are the symptoms. A great need to stand up and move. In fact 3 days ago I just could not sleep so I stopped the practice for a day. Feeling it calmed down I did my 2 sessions yesterday and 1 this morning but I couldn't meditate tonight as I usually do. I sense I'm not gonna sleep tonight and I feel like taking my laptop outside right now and keep writing while running a marathon.

Here are the symptoms: hot sensation below the tailbone (I didn't feel anything rising), hotness and tingling sensation down the legs, feeling emotional but very happy though. This has been happening in the last days.

Since a couple months I think there is almost always some digestion work, I've also been clearing my throat very often especially after meals (for 5-10 min)but randomly and I could not relate it to a specific food. I started writing down what I'm eating, maybe an intolerance which I never experienced.

Well that's about it. I'm wondering if it is just a coincidence because it is in line with the full moon or is it something greater...

May you have any questions I will gladly answer the best I can

Thank you

tonightsthenight

846 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2014 :  10:41:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hard to say. After all, everyone has kundalini.

Full moons sometimes make me excited and giddy. Sometimes I feel like I'm going completely crazy for a few hours before it gets back to normal.

I suspect k responds to the turnings of the moon. A lot of the symptoms are similar to overload, ecstasy overdose: stormy emotions, giddiness, feeling high, ungrounded, expansiveness, etc.

Not sure what helps if it gets uncomfortable. Usually just try to ground, really get into daily life and eat boatloads of food.
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2242 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2014 :  08:20:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I am a firm believer in the moon's capability to "affect our tides", and perhaps your practice has made you more sensitive to it. Observe, embrace, enjoy! By all means, bring you laptop out beneath it! Tip your head back and howl for all you're worth, while you're at it!
Go to Top of Page

adishivayogi

USA
197 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2014 :  10:22:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
ive noticed an "androstral" cycle within me correlated to the moon. the type of dreams i have around that particular day, the compulsions within me.
Go to Top of Page

Aligned

Canada
2 Posts

Posted - Mar 16 2014 :  11:16:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you for sharing, very appreciated. Today I was at work and it peaked again in the afternoon (Full moon was at 12.) I still don't know if this is the cause but it kinda felt uncomfortable, I was a bit stressed but I started talking about some random stuff with my partner and it settled around 5-6 pm. Now it is still noticeable (at the bottom of the spine with tolerable heat). I'm working in emergency sector, that's why I'm a little preoccupied. If K pops out, is it always obvious and lightning fast or could it be out of its shell already, scratching the Brahma knot until it pierces it?

What kind of giddiness/compulsions are you guys experiencing?
Thanks

Edited by - Aligned on Mar 16 2014 11:34:00 PM
Go to Top of Page

pkj

USA
158 Posts

Posted - Mar 17 2014 :  3:03:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Aligned

I also have giddiness and anxiety when my digestive system becomes intolerenant to the food. I am also kind of writing down what i am eating. One thing i noted there is lot of heat in my solar plaxis which creates lot of soma/amrita. Regarding the food also i am trying different foods but looks like it is just the sensitivity which is making it intolerence. One thing i noted if i eat the same food everyday it becomes intolerent. i don't know why it is like that. also i am eating Pitta balancing diet which will help balance some of the heat in the system. I don;t know if it is the moon effect or just the sensitivity. for sure i know my system has become more sensitive as well. Also i am trying to self pace. cuting down on the practices and just doing the asanas to cool the body.

PKJ
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000