Discussions on AYP Deep Meditation and Samyama
 Missing Meditation
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

lmaher22

USA
217 Posts

Posted - Mar 07 2014 :  04:45:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
The longer I meditate the more I miss it when I don't. I think it has now become more than a habit. There was much gained, though I still go through life seeking distractions of old I. E. gambling. But even that is different somehow. I have an awareness of what I'm doing, that it's futile at best and brings no lasting gifts. It just continues to be fun, even if I've upped the ante to levels I'd never do in the past? Confusing, I know. But some part of me wants to hang onto the old ways. "From my cold, dead hand" to quote the NRA. Oh, and if anyone can squeeze a tiny bit of prayer in for my dying aunt, it would be much appreciated. I'm going to miss her beyond words.
Thank you all,
Larry

digofarias

Brazil
63 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2014 :  8:14:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
She is in my prayers. I wish all the best for you. Keep practising and things will unfold by itself. Purification cannot go wrong.

Best,

Rod
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000