Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Cosmic Latte
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Chaz

USA
129 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2014 :  11:01:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hey all,

Recently I have been drawn to the idea of somehow sharing with others the things that I've learned here and on my path, and to try to inspire others around me to take a deep look at their Self.

Rather than force lengthy teachings on people, I thought maybe I can try to channel Truth somehow to the best of my ability and share positive messages with anyone who is willing to listen, and hopefully through that nudge them in the right direction. The result of that was me creating an Instagram page yesterday, for people to follow who may resonate with the messages shared. The page will touch upon insights, ideas, and truths that I feel may be helpful to anyone at any point on their journey. Some of Yogani's teachings will be touched upon lightly for a less "focused" and more general audience, nonetheless who could still benefit from what is here. A few friends of mine have appreciated this tiny little project, so I am here to share it with all of you.

If anyone here uses Instagram and has an account, it would mean a lot if you maybe would consider giving it a follow, and I would also love to keep up with anything you all might have to share.

For anyone else who doesn't use the app, you can still check out the page on the web here; http://instagram.com/c0smic_latte

What do you think? Suggestions are welcome.

Much Love,
Chaz

Edited by - Chaz on Feb 21 2014 03:44:04 AM

Ayiram

88 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2014 :  04:14:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ayiram's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go for it! Looks inspiring to me!!!!
Go to Top of Page

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2014 :  10:57:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Sounds very nice. :)
Go to Top of Page

pkj

USA
158 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2014 :  12:40:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Chaz

Looks very good. Enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing.

PKJ
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000