Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Dragons Blood Resin caused Overload!?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

BellaMente

USA
147 Posts

Posted - Feb 10 2014 :  3:58:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I'm pretty sure that taking just one capsule of a dragon's blood supplement caused me to overload...

I know it sounds silly but the reason I bought the supplements was because of a dream I had... About a week or so ago I had a pretty vivid dream that I was at the studio I work at and that I was feeling really sick. I physically felt horrible in the dream. I knew it had something to do with being at the studio and something about grounding. Well in the dream I found a book with different grounding techniques and I remember focusing on the page about a red resin called "dragon's blood" and was particularly interested in that... I remember wanting to eat the powder in my dream...

Well I didn't think much of the dream but as the days went on I noticed that I started to not feel so well by the end of the night after working at the studio all day, and I remembered the dream. (On a side note, I am very energetically sensitive and there has been a lot of negative/dark energy at the studio I work at and I have been considering going somewhere else..) Out of curiosity and boredom I searched for "dragon's blood" online to see if it had any meaning and sure enough there is a red resin called dragon's blood that people use as incense and supplements!!! I did some research and found there was a wide range of health benefits listed (good for the cardiovascular and digestive systems and also loaded with antioxidants) and I also found that it is used as an incense in magic rituals for things such as protection and cleansing. Well one of the main benefits that I found continuously to be listed was that it was great for grounding.

So I decided to buy some dragon's blood supplements and try them out.

Well I took one of the capsules on Saturday morning. I didn't think I would feel any effects right away but quite quickly I noticed that every time I stood up I became very dizzy. I felt kind of out of it as the day went on and had a forehead headache (the same kind that I get when I meditate.) I decided not to take any more but since I took that one on Saturday I have not been able to sleep well at all, have been very irritated, very cold (which could be sue to physical sensitivity) and mildly depressed and dispassionate....

I did some more reading online and I did find one site that claimed that dragons blood can stimulate the kundalini but it also claimed it is used for grounding as well. My question is if it is mainly used for grounding then how can I have an overload right now!!?? And how long is this overload going to last for!?

Do any of you have any thoughts on this? Has anyone ever heard of this dragon's blood before?

(On a side note: I have not been meditating at all due to my oversensitivity but I do teach yoga at least 3 times a week... I have tried several grounding techniques in the past and they do nothing for me... Sometimes they seem to actually stimulate my energies! For example being in nature or driving through the woods can get me feeling "high" and all blissed out...)

Namaste,

Jessica

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2014 :  12:29:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
What'd I tell you 'bout chasin' those dragons, Bella? Tsssk, tsssk, tsssk...
Go to Top of Page

no.thing

USA
16 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2014 :  12:33:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I can't resist posting here as I've also had dreams referencing things I didn't think I knew about that turned out to be real. I think the subconscious speaks a different language and the things it says are not necessarily logical or even helpful. I believe the main purpose of such suggestions is to convince you to believe in yourself. Don't take such signs logically or assume that you're being told to do something - take it as a sign that your mind has great powers that are not normally accessible. It picks up all sorts of signals and feeds them back when you ask for direction and guidance... imho.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000