Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Progress and selfobstruction
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Coen

Netherlands
3 Posts

Posted - Feb 14 2014 :  5:21:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello there,

Since this is my first post, i would like to thank Yogani for his extensive explanations of working with Yoga and meditations.

I am writing this topic for two reasons, and thats that i think i can use some help or assistance in my search for the highest as this is number one priority. and the second reason is that maybe there are some more people with the same issue...

In my earlier 20s i started with some meditation, but also drugs. i experienced some strange effects and it looked like everybody knew more of me then i knew of myself.. i had also some different spiritual experiences which i couldnt place.

I put the fear and spiritual path aside and finished school, found work and lived together for 6 years with my ex girlfriend.

i am now living together with my new girlfriend and picked up meditation since last year january. so now 14 months. i am reading a lot lessons from Yogani and reading a book chakrayoga from Douwe Tiemersma, this is also a very good book.

I have a very busy job so i am not able to meditate every day but i try to.
in the weekends i am extensively doing meditation.
now since last year i have freed my third eye and feeling i am progressing. once when i was meditating in the forest, abd i was in third eye nudge, i felt i slipped away and the world was unfolding, it just happened when i was not in control, and i got back in control very fast. the unfolding stopped and everything was as it was before. i was very enthousiastic, but also sad about my incompletion of the opening of the crown. this is exactly the problem i am very much experiencing, that i need to be in control and i just cant let go...
next to this, mi mind is very busy so its hard to get my mind to ease and get into deep meditation...

My question, is this normal? and can this slipping in, happen again? and how can i just help myself to it...?

I am sorry for the long story but , i thought it would be good to know my history maybe...
if you have read this to the end, thank you very much..

Hope to see ány reaction.

Coen

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2014 :  02:33:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Coen
after reading your post, it seems to me that your question is: i am worried that i am not progressing enough
if so, then my advice to you is that we practice just for the sake of practising, we practice because we feel a stong spitirual urge to do so.We dont practice because we want to achieve something and measure how much we are progressing
in fact "achieving and measuring" delay progress
so just enjoy your practices and everything will follow spontaenously
hope that helps
Go to Top of Page

Coen

Netherlands
3 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2014 :  03:54:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Maheswari,

Thank you for your answer, i am happy with your feedback.
I think i could be already a lot further then i am if i werent that stubbery. I am a very social guy and i notice the sliding away also when i am intensively speaking with other people, but then i grasp back to take control of my mind again. I just cant let go of myself...
Please read social but not speaking of my problems to friends or family, its already a big step for me to write on a public forum, but i know this cant go on like this.
Is there anything what can help ,enor do i just have keep on going the meditations and think that this is the normal way to that very far high peak of that mountain?
Go to Top of Page

Coen

Netherlands
3 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2014 :  2:59:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Maheswari,

Thank you very much for your message, i just have red your reply again for the 2nd time and understand now what my problem is.
I need to accept that everything has its time. and that all the practicing is for spiritual growth, not for chasing rabbits.
I know only one thing, i have a restless mind, and this is my greatest issue.

thank you for your effort

all the best

Coen
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2014 :  04:19:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
need to accept that everything has its time. and that all the practicing is for spiritual growth, not for chasing rabbits.

yes....it is not a go get attitude
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000