Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Kundalini the biological side of it all
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Experientialknowing

USA
263 Posts

Posted - Jan 30 2014 :  08:42:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Please find the link below after it occurred to me something is going on with cerebral spinal fluid, I did a quick Google search and was shocked by discovering the contents of this site.

This may be of help to those with awakened Kundalini.

http://biologyofkundalini.com/

Experientialknowing

USA
263 Posts

Posted - Jan 30 2014 :  09:02:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
On this page of that site which is promoting a book is something I found very true when it comes to digestion.

I corrected allot of this by taking Iflora probiotics available on Amazon as well as Seraphase also available by the same company Sedona Labs on Amazon.

Taking these Biotics has solved many of the digestive issues I was encountering.

Hope this helps, and no I am not affiliated or selling anything.

http://biologyofkundalini.com/artic...aliniandDiet
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jan 30 2014 :  09:43:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi EK,
This site has been talked about a lot at the forums before... the author, Jana, has also posted here a few times... if you do a search for that website and/or biology of kundalini... you will find lots of discussion on it.

I have personally found a lot of helpful things at that site.

I am glad you find it useful as well.
Wish you all the best!
Go to Top of Page

Experientialknowing

USA
263 Posts

Posted - Jan 30 2014 :  10:13:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks I had no Idea, I will have to look for some of the posts.

This all started because I was looking for confirmation on a theory I have held for a while now that Pranayama influences cerebrospinal fluid movement generation of it and pressurization of it in the system.

In many ways I think this is the biology of overload symptoms as well in other words changes in potentiality of distribution volume and other factors including salt content and conductivity of the fluid.

The author of this site / book has gone into the mechanics very nicely and it is easy to read.

When I saw sections on digestive issues my first thoughts were yep nailed it right on the head!!! This person is well informed not just writing more useless claptrap.

Yes I know I relate everything to Kriya but what can I say it is my path.

Reading sections of that site and issues concerning Kundalini I immediately connected with the reason for the techniques taught in Kriya such as Mahamudra and it's physical benefits on Liver, Spleen, intestines large and small, the spinal cord etc...

As you are aware Kriya is a Kundalini activating practice so it wonderful to read from this author further confirmation of the need for certain practices that help smooth out the evolution.

It is also helpful to learn what this body needs to help it evolve with the process already in place. Trust me when I write a Kundalini induced messed up digestive system is not fun to deal with, but it is not to hard to fix either.

One thing to cut from the diet is diet soda of any kind that is a real NO-GO!
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jan 30 2014 :  10:16:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Go to Top of Page

adishivayogi

USA
197 Posts

Posted - Jan 30 2014 :  12:00:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
i think there is a lot going on inside. i do two type of navi kriyas. the one on here and the oringinal(pushing in on stomach area and tapping the spine) when i tap my spine around manipura i can feel the energy travel up into my brain and i can feel like stuff moving in my head. hard to come up with an accurate discription but i can defiantly here like clicking and stuff move around. its fulol. but who knows whats really going on in there.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000