Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Need some advice - Passed out and not sure why
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Sohong

United Kingdom
2 Posts

Posted - Jan 14 2014 :  9:04:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hey guys,

First post on this forum despite lurking for a while, so good to have a place where like minded people come to discuss their various paths.

Went back to uni from having a lovely christmas, had a nap and woke up feeling really odd. Decided to go upstairs and get some water but my head had a really loud buzzing going on, like the buzz you get when you are mediating but x50, my hands also felt like they were vibrating although they were still.

Basically ended up hitting the deck pretty hard ( must of, ended up on the floor with my glass on the floor but i don't really remember it )whilst dripping sweat and still feeling very odd with the hands vibrating still. Just wondering if it is at all Kundalini related?

I practice Kriya yoga as per JC stevens book with a bit of added AYP Deep meditation after the spinal breathing part of my practice.

Just trying to determine what happened really and if anyone has any input that would be awesome.

Few scenarios crossed my mind - was fully clothed in bed with the radiator on - maybe some kind of heat fit?

Came back to a new place and although i wouldn't describe my self as hugely sensitive to the energys of a place i didn't do any kind of mental protection before i slept or cleanse the room with sage like i normally would.

Thanks for listening :)

Dogboy

USA
2242 Posts

Posted - Jan 14 2014 :  9:41:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Sage away, for sure!

In my 20s and 30s, passed out a half dozen times sometimes when imbibing, sometimes not. Some weird visions, and always cold sweat. Ended up in an emergency room when I had a vasal vegal reaction to a neck spasm and split my head open on a table on the way out. Many things can be attributed to fainting spells. Most of my problems I believe we're related with my low heart rate and my pre-yoga pranayama days as it's been over 15 years since the last one.

If you came out unscathed, I'd probably wait to see if it happens again. Know your heart rate and blood pressure. Tell someone you trust. This could definitely be heat related or dehydration. If you energy in meditation isn't overly active, it's probably not kundalini related. Seek medical attention if you have any doubts.
Go to Top of Page

Sohong

United Kingdom
2 Posts

Posted - Jan 14 2014 :  10:30:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Cheers pal, yea going to the doc's is a priority for sure.

I can't see it happening again as i have been in near perfect health for a long time now, which i do attribute in part to my positive mind set and on/.off meditation practice.

My practice has gotten alot more involved and intense recently in terms of my approach to it and the results i have been having, although i wouldn't say energy is going crazy whilst meditating normally very calm and relaxed, and flowing up the spine during spinal breathing.

Was probably just a heat thing i would imagine, ty! :D
Go to Top of Page

Anima

484 Posts

Posted - Jan 15 2014 :  1:48:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Sohong,

Im glad youre okay! Hopefully the doctor can say if its physiological. Thank you for saying hi and sharing.

Love
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000