AYPsite.org Forum
 Enlightenment Milestones
 A strange 'milestone'
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Giacomo

78 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2014 :  06:52:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
A short preview and explanation where I'm coming from, my previous posts testify about my ignorence.

I think my previous thaughts were obstructions releasing.

I thaught I was enlightened because I had given up on organised religion and on God Himself. I thaught being nihilistic in life was being closer to enlightenment than to be part of any sort of religious group.

I have to say that a certain point I became an atheist.

This night.. I watched the stars after meditating. I watched the trees and felt the cold wind blowing on my cheeks. It was all so calm, quiet and beautiful.

I recognized God again. I felt Him

Just now, while I was meditating, when I was in deep meditation after samyama, I saw an old Jewish rabbi being kissed on the forehead.. by a young Muslim. The Muslim went in Islamic prayer and the Jewish rabbi smiled. They all want the same. Peace

I began to cry while I was meditating. Then I went into the stilness again.

It was a very weird sensation. I felt 'prana' through my spine while the word 'God' emerged. It was a hugely strong flow of energy. It felt good.

You should know, that I never cried. I turned merely to science and a materialistic world view/philosophy. I thaught that emotions were just biochemical products and that we were organic machines.

A certain point, I thaught I was a sociopath, because I didn't feel anything anymore. The truth is, I didn't want to feel emotions anymore, given the fact that I thaught that humans were just machines. (Descartes). I thaught life would be easyer when you couldn't feel. You couldn't feel love but you couldn't get hurt eather.

This is why I resumed yoga. I wanted to feel love and peace again, instead of nothing.

So, Yogani was right. This is a path that leads to emotions, humanity and spirituallity. We need this.

The journey goes on...

Giacomo

kami

USA
920 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2014 :  11:17:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

jonesboy

USA
594 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2014 :  11:21:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit jonesboy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Beautiful
Go to Top of Page

Anima

484 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2014 :  4:27:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000