Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 pain in neck and shoulders
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2013 :  07:13:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello
lately there is the feeling that my shoulders are heavy, as if i became like the hunchback of notre dame
the shoudlers feel tight too...and the pain spreads to the base of the skull
so doing more neck and shoulders exercises....making sure that my pillow is not causing this pain...hope that something is being released

tonightsthenight

846 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2013 :  12:07:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by maheswari

Hello
lately there is the feeling that my shoulders are heavy, as if i became like the hunchback of notre dame
the shoudlers feel tight too...and the pain spreads to the base of the skull
so doing more neck and shoulders exercises....making sure that my pillow is not causing this pain...hope that something is being released

You said recently you've been overloading right? Maybe its time to get a massage or some acupuncture because when I overload the stress tends to build up in the body's tissues because of resistance to the high amounts of prana. Just something to consider I hope you feel more relaxed soon!
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2013 :  2:19:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hello tonight :)
i do get a monthly thai massage :) it seems i need an additional one :)
thank you
Go to Top of Page

BillinL.A.

USA
375 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2013 :  8:07:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Mahesware I started with this posture device, True Back, a couple years ago and am now able to do asanas over the past couple months that I haven't done my whole life. And just five to ten minutes does wonders.

Here's the link to the sight and a youtube video:

http://www.trueback.com/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYvT3rxbS6E

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000