Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Other Systems and Alternate Approaches
 Paravastha State of Kriya or the goal of Kriya.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Experientialknowing

USA
263 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2013 :  3:07:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
When the question is asked what is the point of Kriya? or what is the purpose there are many answers to include the loftiest of all liberation.

In essence it is by repeatedly entering into samadhi states that changes are made that fill the body with an ever higher state of consciousness.

But what is the goal or the purpose of practicing the various Kriya Techniques?

There is but one answer and that is for the practitioner of the various techniques of the various lineages of Kriya to enter into the state known as Paravastha.

The culmination of each and every Kriya sitting is called Paravastha to the degree one is capable of experiencing it. This is the entire reason for practicing the various Kriyas or techniques of Kriya.

I write with the utmost assurance as one who is constantly living in the Omkar ( the self manifested ) and the after-poise of Kriya according to to the ability of this one to do so, that this can be accomplished with the techniques of first initiation of the lineage of Hariharananda as it is taught now at the end of the year 2013 most assuredly.

By the practice of Kriya one learns of the OMKAR which is the self manifested, the earliest manifestations of the omkar is the sound heard in the practice of Kriya.

Kriya Practice brings about Samana ( merged as one ) Void is Samana or merged as one with Omkar or (merged as one with the self) which is followed by Paravastha where there is not even the void.

Paravastha is not a Kriya it is a state that defies easy description and is experienced in varying degrees as is the kriyabans ability to enter into it which is entirely dependent on the kriyabans proficiency in Kriya techniques.

By the experience of OMKAR rapid changes happen and they are cumulative and permanent. The one who enters the void and then Paravastha is forever changed rapidly and soon life is experienced as it never has been before, or ever will be again as each time brings changes.

Edited by - Experientialknowing on Nov 15 2013 3:17:28 PM

Experientialknowing

USA
263 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2013 :  12:03:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I completely understand what you are writing, but see after the fact that you removed your posts. It is soooo difficult to put into meaningful terms it took me hours to phrase this correctly and still it is defying description.

Some people just are not going to get this thread because it takes experiencing as you have, to understand but even with experiencing the wording may not be quite right to get it across so let us break this down more. I am certain your own experience will then fill in the gaps where my words fail.

Lets do this in a question answer style:

OMKAR

Definition of Omkar: Omkar is the self.

How does one detect the self or OMKAR when one is naturally extroverted in waking states?

One detects the self or OMKAR by introverting.

How does one introvert?

One introverts ones attention inwards by the practice of Kriya techniques.

What are the signs one has introverted enough or correctly and has indeed made contact with the OMKAR or has started to really get it?

The signs are many but for most Sound is the first sign. The main 3 are the introversion of the senses Divine Vibration = Touch introverted, Divine sound = Hearing introverted, Divine light = sight introverted. There is also smell and taste but they are not used.

Used?? hey man you wrote used what do you mean by used?

One uses these senses to navigate into deeper introversion in the spine and the centers.

Try this analogy it is not perfect.

Imagine being in a room and the lights go off. The first thing one realizes is they can not see, so they listen, then they start groping around by feeling their way around the room, finally a little light is seen. Does one not follow that light to get out of the room? Yes that leads to the slightly opened door and you get out. No one uses smell or taste to get out of darkness.

This is the process of introverting inwards into the spine and this removes the sensory input from the outside world automatically.

The more often this is done the more familiar the process becomes.

This is not a difficult thing it is all very natural when the right technique is practiced correctly.

One automatically merges with these inner experiences by dissolving in them by seeking their source by allowing them to draw you in and merge it is like gravity it is like magnetism it is a drawing sensation and when drawn in letting go and allowing all that you are to merge dissolve disintegrate into the fabric of OMKAR the fabric the dimension of self merging becoming one here there is bliss.

Follow the bliss dissolve in it this stuns the mind into silence and introverts it completely it then mind meekly submits to master soul mind assumes its rightful position and is satisfied as the dog is at the masters feet. The mind wants to be at rest and quit barking but if you treat it harshly it will growl and snap at the hand that feeds it. Loving attention is needed.

When the introversion becomes deep enough the mind is at rest and one experiences oneness. The breath can also still itself the heart can also still itself.

It is here that one is in the void pure witness state.

So these are the states Samana ( Merged as one )

Void ( Merged as one with OMKAR ) ( Merged as one with self )

Wow so how long does this last?

At first it can be the shortest of moments but even the briefest contact is intoxicating and creates desire to return this gives want power from this comes willpower from this comes one pointedness of mind with fixed attention from this easy way one is in OMKAR, One is in SELF.

Duality is not a question there is none, to whom Duality is a concern is elsewhere only the extroverted are concerned with duality and how to realize oneness the one realizing oneness does not think such things.

Think of it like this here is a short story a friend of mine relates from long ago he was what was known as part of a rough crowd back in the late 1930's early 1940's

A person came to my friend after hearing him talk well about this pool hall, and said hey man don't you know that place is dangerous? A really rough crowd hangs out there.

My friend laughed and said dangerous what are you talking about you've gotta be kidding me that place is a blast!

Years pass and this friend comes to realize that the reason he did not understand what that person who was trying to keep him out of danger was saying was because he and his friends were the ones making it dangerous they were the rough crowd.

So it is like this.

Ok that's good but what is the point if this OMKAR reality can only be experienced while seated and deeply introverted? I have to work I have a family I have bills to pay I can not do this all day long in a cave.

This is the amazing thing about it when you enter the void Samadhi is had when you return which is by your current ability to exist in such states however long they may be, you return with a gift.

A gift what gift?

The gift is immersion in OMKAR the or immersion in self. Immersion is as good a term as any. Here is another analogy. When a person steps into a pool and goes beneath the water they get thoroughly wet from head to toe.

When the person walks back out of the pool the person is not as wet as they were under water but they are still more wet than before entering the pool.

This is a very basic superficial comparison immersing in OMKAR is far more penetrating than water and effects every level of being. Even as one carries out the water with them from a dip in water, one carries the experience of OMKAR or the self with them into daily life to the degree they are capable which changes over time.

Another feature of this that is different than water is that you never get completely dry again. There is no toweling off, each immersion adds to the one that proceeded it. So there is continual change or evolvement in ones merging with self from this one lives in the state of OMKAR all the time.

Sometimes the results can bee so much that a little break is needed in order to adapt to the new way of experiencing the new way of living. This is ok too and nothing to worry about, the seed of desire to return to practice has already been planted and that seed calls out for water and sunlight of Kriya Practice to continue developing. One is constantly drawn to practice Kriya in oneness with the self ( OMKAR ) by this mechanism.

This is an important feature learning to exist in daily life in a functional manner while adjusting to your new reality in OMKAR and the carry over from the Paravastha State.

I have seen this written in stories of Lahiri Mahasaya's life concerning his student the mailman who did not want further Kriyas as he was experiencing difficulties enough delivering his postal items from the first Kriya initiation alone.

I too have experienced just such things as in this famous story and it is from this that I understand Lahiri Mahasaya's admonition to stay in the family life. I understand that this is far more difficult but by doing so one really learns how to exist how to live in the OMKAR reality.

I am certain that monks do as well but lets face it a well structured monastic existence where the obligations to life are minimized considerably may allow for deep sadhana practice but it is a lonely dirt road in the middle of no where which is far less difficult to negotiate than lets say the beltway in Maryland or the superhighways of California.

So it is understood in these simplified lives of the monks immersion in OMKAR is possible and navigating a simple dirt road far less demanding than a superhighway.

Put the person used to driving on a dirt road on a superhighway and they will be ill prepared.

Put the person used to the superhighway on a dirt road and they will adapt without effort.

So the life of Kriya Sadhana in the family life give one the benefit of truly being able to operate in the OMKAR and Carry over from the Paravastha states while in myriad and unfamiliar none governed circumstances of worldly life which is the difference between swimming in the ocean of life versus the the pond of the Monks.

Each has their challenges though I am certain and benefits but I may not speak for the monks life as it is not mine.

These are gross oversimplifications of course. Each must do as it is for them to do.

Finally there is not a gap at all between the two Paravastha is a state that grows or comes from OMKAR in the practice of Kriya.

Omkar at first may subdue the practitioner to a state of passive witness, completely immobile in bliss until composure is regained this is true in the beginning, but as one grows accustomed to it, all of ones Kriyas are practiced from this state it is very natural.

When all of the active Kriyas are practiced then on completion one ceases every kind of active practice and one naturally enters the Paravastha state.

Paravastha State: = can not be described must be experienced. Both Omkar and Paravastha carry over into the waking and sleeping states.

Edited by - Experientialknowing on Nov 18 2013 12:25:40 PM
Go to Top of Page

Will Power

Spain
415 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2013 :  4:29:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks!
Go to Top of Page

Roberto

USA
33 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2013 :  4:56:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Kriyawit aka Experential Knowing.

Such a Great Thread !!!! I am SO GLAD YOU RESURRECTED IT

The Kechari descriptions from your firsthand experiences in your earlier posts were SO Helpful !!

Best to you

Your posts have Helped Here A LOT

Take Credit for your Good Work Dear KriyaWit !!

Edited by - Roberto on Nov 18 2013 5:41:24 PM
Go to Top of Page

Indigo

USA
54 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2013 :  5:26:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, Experientialknowing,

All is well... no words to fill in. Many Thanks for post #2 and the hours spent on writing it.

Namaste,
Indigo
Go to Top of Page

kami

USA
920 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2013 :  5:50:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice Experientialknowing. Thanks for the lovely writings.

Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1511 Posts

Posted - Nov 20 2013 :  4:13:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank You so much for sharing. Such a beautifully written post

Sunyata
Go to Top of Page

Holy

796 Posts

Posted - Nov 24 2013 :  6:55:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit Holy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Experientalknowing,

coming to your invitation :)

But don't know what to say aswell, if you do any spiritual practice, may it be AYP, kriya of this or that lineage, after having done it, in the so called resting phase, you will have an effect. In kriya yoga there is more focus on this part than in e.g. AYP, where entering into silence is more progressive via the mantra, while in kriya yoga it comes as an aftereffect of the kriya pranayama.

But when it comes to the goal, would not limit the goal of kriya yoga to the paravastha state. It is the icecream part perhaps, but the effects on daily living are as with AYP and other practices aswell the most important aspect, at least for me. Small glimpses of extreme beauty and bliss are nice, but if the rest of the day is miserable, then it is not ok. When all is good, then it is best (= fresh juice while practice, icecream after practice and honey the rest of the day, delicious combo :)

To give some more insights into the various kriya yoga variants, all do have different paravasthas and effects on daily life. Those kriya yoga variants which focus heavily on the crown, do have immensly different effects than those who focus heavily on the kutastha chaitanya aka the cave of brahma or the soul center. And then there are those kriyas who have some kind of balanced approach, equal amount to all chakras, this also has a different effect. At least over the short and midterm. Over the looong term, the differences decrease, but still remain to some point.

@Experiantalknowing, I know what you are talking about ;) It is crazy, the crown-state.... ^^ Also in daily living.... ;) Can't comment much on longterm Hari kriya, at least the shortterm reactions of the body here are at its limit. Extreme godstate, veeery nice, but the poor body :P

The paravastha of Gurunath's kriya is very smooth. It only goes as deep as the body-mind can healthily handle. For this reason it obviously takes its time aswell. But whatever comes, when it comes, it is most perfectly fine, integral, in harmony with what happens. The body-mind transformation is focused more, for that reason the first and direct changes come in life itself and not instantly transcendental to it like with Hari's kriya :P Sure, tasting the "in parallel godstate" of Hari's paravastha and daily life effect, feels like fast entry into enlightenment, but at least here the body-mind is not fully happy so far.

Go to Top of Page

Experientialknowing

USA
263 Posts

Posted - Nov 25 2013 :  11:14:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you for joining this discussion Holy. I respect and value your experiential knowledge. I also acknowledge what you are sharing as not only valid but very precise and correct.

quote:
When all is good
Exactly this is the point during the day all is very good. The only thing is this takes time to grow into. It is always good never miserable but it can be too otherworldly at times which I compare to being an infant.

When we enter this world it is as an infant, this is an unfamiliar place, our hearing, seeing, sense of smell touch etc.. are not functioning correctly the brain itself is adapting to make sense of all of this type of input we can not operate at all and are dependent on others even as small children we are not functioning in the world correctly let alone in modern society without a guardian.

This is where the analogy breaks down a bit but the point of it is to say the paravastha state is the entry into the next reality as such it takes time to acclimate to. It takes time for the senses or sensors to come online correctly and to perceive the input correctly as our spiritual brains grow.

( By the way these are all just ways of describing the experience Spiritual brains sensors etc.. so is the word spiritual for that matter )

As such by frequent immersion as you so rightly point out as a result of the after effect of Kriya the frequency the reality the dimension becomes more familiar and it is being realized that it has always been here while in this plan of existence it has just been unrecognized as being so and via the process of gradual recognition by immersion and experience it is lived in more fully however sometimes the immersion can be so great the focus so attracted magnetically like the needle pointing North and aligned to that reality that it is like becoming like an intoxicated person or an infant whose ability to function in that reality and this one is impaired.

Impaired in this reality to a far lesser extent possibly as a result of the physical brains limits until it adapts laying down new neural pathways to function does occur so it is a learning process like everything else.

The infant over time learns to exist here. It is like that. Crawling, waking, running only far more refined it is all without a physical body while inhabiting one in a word transition.

At first one must practice Kriya to enter this state and experience the waking and sleeping state it leads to.

At first this diminishes if one does not practice kriya it is like a magnet becoming less magnetic over time as when a needle is placed next to a strong magnet for a few minutes it becomes magnetized immediately then if it is not in contact with he magnet or has not made contact again it swiftly looses its magnetism imparted to it yet always retains it's inherit ability to become magnetized again.

After some time one stabilizes or has so frequently been in contact with the magnet and is in this state all the time but to a lesser degree than when sitting in the after effect of Kriya. Or when in close proximity to the magnet or I suppose in the after effect of having magnetized the spine.

I can not say what would happen over a long period of time abandoning Kriya but it seems one would retain the level after some diminishment of peak experience had stabilized.

Self Pacing is what is needed most of all. Many Monastic based Kriya Schools lay down the edict practice twice daily once bare minimum to make good progress.

That is a great plan and likely do-able in the environment of the ashram but does not always meet the individual reality.

In reality I have found it is good to practice, absorb, digest, reflect and practice again let the inner guru guide this, but that is only possible after one has made a daily habit of practice and has singed a few hairs to discover the heat of ones own temperament and is certain they are following the edicts of the Guru within rather than the lazy bone.

When it comes to writing of experiences and understanding it is difficult for others to read and understand that the one who wrote them is not a static understanding and though the words are frozen on a web page the author has long since moved past them and that what was experienced in the today of those words is no longer the authors experience.

My advice to people reading these words, is to go and do and find out for yourself and do not believe anything without direct experience.

When it comes to the techniques of Hariharananda one has to be very careful in the execution of them.

The techniques have to be done one after the other correctly.

On a personal note my understanding was flawed in the execution of the techniques and I caused myself unnecessary symptoms of overload that are discussed on this site.

The flaw was not withthe system but my practice after correcting the flaws the practice works very well without overload symptoms from the crown centric practices.

The private email I have sent you HOLY as a fellow initiate into the lineage should be of some help when it comes to the balancing if done correctly the crown centric practices do balance the entire system. If one fails to follow instruction or has a misunderstanding as I labored under a few for a long time imbalance and crown overload is assured.

For this reason it is a very good idea to do more than just one weekend initiation and go and sit with the lady who initiated you, this way she can correct any misunderstandings and guide you past the pitfalls. They do not call this walking the razors edge for nothing.

I was to self assured and too stubborn to do this. It was a mistake.

In the end we all have to do what suits each of us and that can only be discovered by doing.
Go to Top of Page

Holy

796 Posts

Posted - Nov 25 2013 :  7:48:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit Holy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Experientalknowing for the hints,

the intensified crown effects are new to me.

With Gurunath's kriya because of its balanced chakra approach and mantra usage, the effect is more full spectrum with pronounced 1st to 6th chakra effects and some 7th chakra for disidentification and harmony.

With Hari's kriya so far, the effects of 1st to 6th chakra are much less, but the crown effects are much much stronger. Overall this gives a totally different feel and state of being aswell. Moments of silence and in this silence extreme god-revelation are way more often and as you say the overall state is pretty alien so far :P Also there is some fogginess, some formless extremely refined silent bliss is already peaking into the physics.

There is a big difference on touching the crown only via attention or via mantra or via breath. AYP touches it via mantra, in Gurunath's kriya it is only touched via attention, but Hari's kriya touches the crown via the breath very very often aswell. And this touching the crown via breath and infusing the crown qualities back into the rest of the system via breath brings the crown state into all parts of the relative. The result is hefty, lets see if this will stabilize or get even more unstable over time. So far it really is like on the razors edge :P

This Hari kriya is regarded as an advanced experiment here and will continue for some time, then time will show what will continue. As written in the mail to you aswell, I'm a big fan of full spectrum best :P Time and energy is secondary. This kriya is very time efficient, so it could be practiced either in double amounts one after the other or several times per day aswell, but most probably the crown will not allow that to happen :)

According to your experience @Experiantalknowing ^^, with which amount of practice did you have what effects over which time?

Btw, at the moment there is not much paravastha happening within the practice routine (in contrary to Gurunath's kriya), but the daily life effects are crazy, the crown is opening a portal into blissfull nothing while these words are typed :P

Peace
Go to Top of Page

Experientialknowing

USA
263 Posts

Posted - Nov 26 2013 :  12:21:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
According to your experience @Experiantalknowing ^^, with which amount of practice did you have what effects over which time?

Oh how I wish I honestly knew, I do not remember past lives and in this one I have been blessed beyond measure, certainly carrying fore-ward things from before.

The most truthful answer is this one, that which I have experienced everyone can as well but when it happens I think is when it is supposed to and the only way to know is when you experience it.

I will share what I can of this life.

Prior to taking initiation I had already been initiated in other lineages, but had yet to achieve Kechari.

During my Initiation my heart which was growing ugly, cold, stubborn, bitter, opened for the first time I cried for hours as Swami Atmavidyananda gave initiation to everyone in the room it took many hours. The tears were ones of great release of joy. Not pain not sorrow.

During this time as he went to each person he asked that everyone else close their ears and bend over at the waste and practice the technique for hearing the OM sound he had just given us, as what he had to say to each was for that person alone and private.

When he got to me I had been experiencing the triple divine qualities in the spine and brain and the entire body for a few hours time and the immense love for God and the kundalini racing in the body was tremendous this was truly a Holy occasion, and as such one of the most beautiful of my life.

Prior to this I had experience of Kundalini but it was always limited and I often suffered pain in the heart region in the back ( Anahata ) and terrible headaches at the Medulla area which is the rear of Ajna from blockages I am certain. Allot of what opened it up was the constant insistence of Love God, Love God, Love God by the monastics. This reverberated and grew and from this continued feeding itself.

Shaktipat is given in different ways by eye contact, by transmission of divine vibration and by presence. I had so much of the love of God flowing through me it is impossible to say if any of those mediums were even required at this point I was obeying the scriptural injunctions and those of Lahiri Mahasaya by taking initiation.

In all honesty it was Lahiri Babas Darshan I was receiving. It was the sincerity of the Monks and their Love of God that were the conductor. For some reason we had a very large amount of Acharyas present that day which I did not realize until much later.

I say this not to discredit the kind swami but to explain that before he visited this body in private the shaktipat and initiation had already occured that day in that room as I gazed with deep affection and love on the picture of Lahiri Mahasaya displayed on the alter I was only there to satisfy him.

The rest was just the motions being carried out. In fact I was so flooded with the Love of God and Kundalini that it felt incorrect to accept a donation from the Swami as I was already so full there was no room for his attempts so when he held my hands vibrating and looked in my eyes it occured to me the answer was

NO this is not right.

I simple thought Love God and the energy radiated out of me like water out of a hose and my skin was racing with electrical feeling inside and out all over the entire body there was something of a look in his eye as if something unexpected had occured I just smiled and continued loving God and with this my body was made full of light.

There is a very good explanation of this in the current publication of Swami Nityananda where he described Kechari mudra.

He says the Kechari Mudra of entering the tongue into the posterior nasal cavity is only outer bahya. The real Kechari is a different one. This is so very correct and it is the same as what I am explaining here. I will come back to Kechari soon.

The outer ceremony was excellent it was the real inner ceremony that made all the difference. I had taken initiation before to satisfy the injunctions but they were never like this. Before I was complying with the law this time I was embracing the law internalized with divine love of God and my beloved Guru and this makes the difference.

Why now? What made it different? There are things people will not believe if I write them or it may make me sound like a big shot so I will just say when the desire to obey Lahiri Mahasaya as my personal Guru with love to win his approval to have his affection became real so did the intention to take initiation change and it makes the difference.

So I took what I was taught practiced at-least 1 to 1.5 hours 6 days per week twice daily sometimes 3 times daily as time permitted. If I had the strength in body I would practice 7 days per week.

Within 3 months of this practice Kechari became established in the real Kechari which makes the tongue go up into the posterior nasal cavity. Prior to that I had been practicing the kriya of other lineages for several months constantly at least once per day.

The difference is Yes I can at this very moment enter into Kechari but for writing I have to be extroverted outwards directed so this is not so good as this mudra wants to aid in making one inwards directed.

It takes thoughts to write Kechari takes away thoughts.

When the tongue goes up on it's own as an after effect of Kriya practice the result is far more intense as Kevala Kumbhaka happens and you remain in prana and you go into Samadhi.

I have never read a better description of this Mudra and the way the author explains it than in Swami Nityananda's book, so instead of stealing his material I will say go and buy that book. If people do this they will read everything I could ever say about it and get a better version of it than I can express without plagiarizing his work.

As Experiences are concerned Kechari as a milestone occurring on its own is a huge milestone but also takes time to grow into and adapt to.

There have been so many experiences and as each new one happened at first it captivated the attention to look at it, study it, turn it around in my hands and really understand it, so I did and released it like a dove. This has occured many times and understanding has grown from research.

But there is something to share that are and are not experiences and that is the triple divine qualities. these are experiences that are tools that you use to become introverted and these should not be ignored or released with the noble aspiration of not being sidetracked by experiences.

No these are different and are naturally occurring tools that if used wisely with correct Kriya techniques will cause the very things like Kechari to naturally occur.

What is experienced in Kriya techniques is important to be sure, but it the after effect of Kriyas that are most important and these have to be lived in to know.

It is so easy to discuss experiences but the things that matter more are impossible to explain.

So remember the triple divine qualities of sound, vibration and light these are your friends, these are your allies, do not ignore them use them as the tools they are to go deeper these will introvert the senses.

When you have used them correctly you will not experience them because they will have done their job in conjunction with technique to take you to experiential knowings beyond experiences and descriptions . Yours that is not mine but it may be the same then it will be ours and in this all are one.

Go to Top of Page

Holy

796 Posts

Posted - Nov 26 2013 :  1:15:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit Holy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Experientalknowing,

what can be summarized is, that in the presence of those advanced practitioners and masters, obviously immense openings occur. A physical portal is often needed to make such a opening possible to the observation here, all the great stuff always was in the presence of someone physical nearby or by their focus upon you independant of distance. Both does more than years of practice, suddenly you enter into immense beauty :P

Here things progress very fast, the crown is opening very speedily. The beauty of this sweet love happiness is overhwelming sometimes, totally melting the room or place. Today the paravastha of Hari's kriya was pretty dry aswell, but the daily aftereffect... (= it took some hours, but then suddenly the crown started to flush and shower, dissolution into nothing but bliss. It takes away everything, wants to dissolve everythign into it. The body mind reacts to that with an ohoh and a smile at the same, like :P :P :P ^^

Later in the evening a mother with her little child visited us. I was sitting next to that little child. Then for her amusement some music was played and bam the crown opens, a shower of so sweet joylove melts everything, the mother is blissed out aswell, the baby happy, the whole spacetime was bathing and melting into happiness. This crown thing affects everything so intensly, it is no wonder that that lady could reveal so much beauty who is focusing on the crown for who knows how many years/decades ^^

You surely have a tradeoff and at the moment the aftereffets of Gurunath's kriya are in fusion with the emerging aftereffects of Hari's kriya. The experience reports cannot be traced back only to Hari's kriya, as Gurunath and Hari are looking through these eyes here while the beauty reveals and both are delighted and melting in this beauty aswell :) One beauty :)

Beautiful peace :P
Go to Top of Page

BillinL.A.

USA
375 Posts

Posted - Nov 26 2013 :  4:28:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Holy, so much mental torment in the news of the day and the duties of the day for me.

And then to hear of:

"a shower of so sweet joylove melts everything, the mother is blissed out aswell, the baby happy, the whole spacetime was bathing and melting into happiness."

So inpsirational.

The bad stuff is just the shadow background for the expression of Spirit.

Thank you Holy

Go to Top of Page

Holy

796 Posts

Posted - Nov 26 2013 :  4:58:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit Holy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Lool BillinLA,

you can have it all, here take it :D :D The white flag is already raised, I'm dying :D

Edit: no joke, here for you, tune in :))

Edited by - Holy on Nov 26 2013 5:13:28 PM
Go to Top of Page

Holy

796 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2013 :  8:54:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit Holy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you EK again for your posts, I really appreciate them.

After rereading your last post, it became clear, that our last mail conversation was already included in that post :P

Just for a quick report, more may come after longer observation phases:

The paravastha of Hari's kriya feels like "welcome, this is enlightenment, sweet and easy" :) The daily aftereffects are dependant on the amount of the kriya itself, becoming longer and with greater spectrum. It is interesting for me to note, that after some days of that kriya it became pretty stable, the openings do occur ever faster, but it gets more and more stable. Hariharananda is looking through the everpresent beauty more and more aswell. He is so beautiful :P So even if you skip the whole guru thing, he is looking for those who practice this kriya VERY MUCH.

Some of the aftereffects of Hari's kriya with 2 rounds of maha mudra and 2 rounds of kriya pranayama, which makes the routine about 45-60 minutes in length:
- immense continuity of presence
- unbelivable sweet love from the crown
- physical nonduality as far and subtle as the senses can perceive
- extreme silent beauty
- formless free happiness one with nondual relativity :P (who can explain this?)

I never used the words, beauty together with love, it gives the hint of the endless refinements in silence that are directly in relation to the crown. Oh so beautiful :D

One more in life report to give more of a taste to it, after one of those sessions, we are still below one week of practice, but still some of Manga's boost is affecting the own practice:

The body standing up, getting some clothes on, going down to get some water, going into the elevator, time slowing down, the elevator is moving, but the silent beauty is still and dominating so immensly. Coming back to the kitchen, preparing some food, pratyahara with open eyes while body-mind is moving is happening. With open eyes everythign dissolves into formless happiness, oh this beauty, the senses come back again but not fully, then one more pratyahara into formless love beauty, then senses come into play again. Everythign is physically one and the untouched beautiy is one with it, yet free simultaenously. Somehow the bodymind is able to prepare the food very nicely :P It works lol, unbelievable ^^ This continued for some more days, the length and itnensity of these events increased and increased. Luckily those days no university stuff nor any sidejob asked for attention.

Then the first practical test, how will this kriya do while interacting with focusedly working people, within chaos and co :P Again the kriya, on the way to work as far as the senses could see one unifying beauty, all one down the physics, what was space and distance again? Phew that was a bit too intense, the crown opens and opens, the travel in the train makes the eyes go down and close. Immersion in the crown, coming back to senses, going to work. An unhappy chef complaining about another worker, me in bliss beauty, but the chef does not seem to be affected by it.. He looks with eyes like why am I not loved, what is happening with this worker... Only a response, it will be fine, from here.. then daily work, somehow it is not so fluent, people get upset very often, the beauty leaves the scene, work happens but not so happily.. Back home, one more kriya, back to paradise, welcome into endless beauty. Suddenly the same high quality prana is flowing out from this body to family members, as did happen with Manga to the group aswell and as happens with Gurunath and other masters. Phew, why didn't they tell, that their crown is making all this? :P Shivapath, endless pranic bliss, all become a sudden expression through you when the crown starts to open up.

Some days later it became clear that somehow the beauty increases so endlessly, but work and life does not flow as was used to with Gurunath's kriya. It is like the eternal element starts to flow into the relative with 10x speed, but also the godly ordered magical happening of lifeflow decreases 10x in speed. It is a tradeoff, one that is really not so nice. It looks like there is a good reason why this kriya is practiced intensly by monks. It is the most perfect for that lifestyle or in other words this beauty is so beyond everything relative could offer, everything falls away totally naturally and easily, so easy that you do wander why it was so hard before. The crown makes all the difference.

So the experiment with only Hari's kriya stopped after some more days, Gurunath's kriya came back to the morning routine, Hari's kriya for continued experimentation remained for the evening session. Back to Gurunath's balanced kriya, life started to flow like: what do you want my child, oh before you even wished it, here it is already happening the most perfect and elegant way, everyone is happy. And yeah, even if everythign was going downhill in the work, the happiness, the joy, the strength affected everything and everyone back into the used happiness where all is so easy and all is so good.

Workign and making everyone and everythign happy in the daytime, enjoying starterlevel enlightenment in the evening, the so different aftereffects of kriya yoga so far :)

Perhaps the greatest wonder is, Hari's kriya works even though it adresses that one chakra of which everyone is so afraid of :P

More may come, till then
peace and sweet love to you :)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000