Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Odd magnetic feeling hand mudra advice?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Julius

USA
2 Posts

Posted - Oct 26 2013 :  03:01:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I have done some searching and feel fairly well versed in many areas of Taoist alchemy, but something odd has happened and I would really like some insight from other members here.

I was walking a few days ago and I often will do active exercises and walking meditations. I tried a different hand mudra with my left hand near my LDT when instantly my hand went into a perfect feeling mudra that was almost like a grip, and it felt exactly as if I was holding a pot handle and felt like the pot was my LDT.

It felt magnetic is the only way I can really describe it. It was almost like I was wearing a skin tight glove made of a strong magnet that just instantly and strongly "snapped" into position. I could move it if/when I wanted, but it would go right back into the same position when I put intent into achieving it again.

I have had spontaneous mudras before many times, starting when I was in my early teens. I have even woke up from sleep with my hands in different mudras, but this was much different and odd. I actually truly felt like I was holding a pot!

Background info: This happened on a trail I frequent often. It is a 20 mile stretch of the Colorado Trail that I do different sections of with my husky usually 3 times a week. I give and get great energy from the flora and communicate with the plants and animals often. I have been caught in a wild Colorado winter storm there once before that the vast majority if Americans would not have survived. This trail I was walking on is very special and unique to me.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000