Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 How to know if someone is in body or not?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Namath

350 Posts

Posted - Jan 23 2013 :  12:56:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message

I'd met this man.We're so identical to a scary level.As if he's my male copy.We met on his birthday which was 9/9 ...my birthday is 3/3.& he thought I'm God's gift to him.

Everything was too good to be true till one day,he just disappeared,no goodbye...nothing.he left his accommodation,his gym,
his phone is switched off,his skype is inactive,no facebook, no email respond....

There's a war in his country and although he lives aboard,he was in pain for what is happening over there.

I was very o.k with him leaving me,I never expect anyone to last especially he was not pleased with my spiritual practices..totally understandable ...But when I had the feeling that he might have been called to fight for his country cause...I became restless.

He's a very peaceful soul.

He's been in my prayers ever since.

I've been holding him in my heart space and that's how I check his state....but lately every-time I do this I find myself in outer space with awing Silence....

Does that mean he's gone?

Love.

crazymandrew

USA
121 Posts

Posted - Jan 25 2013 :  02:54:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit crazymandrew's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
You could try thinking something along the lines of "Intuition, if this person is still in a body send them a compliment (think of a good feeling of that person)." There should be an energy response if it's a yes.

It's very difficult to get a yes or no answer threw language but feeling energy from another person often gives you a clear response.
Go to Top of Page

Namath

350 Posts

Posted - Jan 25 2013 :  03:53:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Andrew,

thank you for your respond.

My intuition feeling is that he has departed but I'm hoping someone would tell me I'm illusioned.

there's no energy respond...just Silence.

In my prayer I asked God for any hint that he's being alright...& on the watch there comes the 11:01 timing.

In body or not,I have nothing but prayer left.

I thank my God for everything.

Go to Top of Page

yogishankar

USA
83 Posts

Posted - Oct 15 2013 :  01:29:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Namath,

I am sorry to hear the news

Hugs and Love
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Oct 15 2013 :  11:17:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Namath,

Just because you can't sense him anymore doesn't (necessarily) mean he has departed the body. I have had some experience with one person who I was (for a year or so) unable to connect to etherically although I knew that they were still in the body and I had previously been able to energetically connect to them. This person was not purposefully energetically shielding themselves from me, but for whatever reason, every time I went looking for them I could not find them... I found myself floating around in "space."

So, although the person you are talking about may have left the body, I wouldn't assume that simply because you can no longer connect to them etherically.

Love,
Carson
Go to Top of Page

Namath

350 Posts

Posted - Oct 26 2013 :  02:41:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Thank you for your compassion Yogishankar.

Thank you for your kind respond Carson.What you said is true.My dad departed 19 years back & I sometimes feel him strongly in the house.Visiting his grave is a happy moment for me for his energy hugs me and I can still feel his love.Nothing changed actually,with or without the body.

Most of the time I look back at some posts i either laugh or I can't recall that I actually been through what I wrote...

In this case I'm laughing

I can see why I was going through pain.I found someone identical mentally,physically,morally ,socially...But it was not fulfilling still cause he couldn't connect with me deeper than that level. I was pushing and convincing myself I was in Love but I was not . It was a run away to prove to myself I am in control of my life & I choose whom I want to love .

A gr8 recipe for pain and complication .

Lesson learnt!

Love

Namat

Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Oct 26 2013 :  10:36:38 AM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
didja google?
Go to Top of Page

Namath

350 Posts

Posted - Oct 27 2013 :  02:49:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Etherfish,what does that mean?
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Oct 27 2013 :  2:11:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Did you search for this man on the internet?
Go to Top of Page

Namath

350 Posts

Posted - Oct 28 2013 :  03:22:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
??

What do you want to say Etherfish.

either say or don't say! no third option
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Oct 28 2013 :  07:20:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
You were wondering about this person. When I am wondering about somebody, I search the internet for them, and often find out what they are doing.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000