Discussions on AYP Deep Meditation and Samyama
 Abundance Sutra
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

crazymandrew

USA
121 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2013 :  04:48:11 AM  Show Profile  Visit crazymandrew's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Ever since I added the "abundance" sutra to my samyama routine, I have been having a lot of thoughts or intuition that it is possible to win the lottery.

Am i being tricked on? It feels pretty honest.

If it really is possible where would all of the goods and services come from? I have a theory that there are spiritual portals for goods and services that don't come from society so much (the working society).

I hope this doesn't sound to crazy.

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2013 :  07:35:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
You are not the only one who feels that way. The goods and services come from people who buy lottery tickets because they think it is possible to win the lottery!
Go to Top of Page

Pheel

China
318 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2013 :  08:17:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit Pheel's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Speaking of the "abundance" sutra, I used to forgot it, or if I couldn't release it, or somehow it's stuck....I still have to be shown if I am too attached to it or tend to ignore it....anyone has similar experience?
Go to Top of Page

Chaz

USA
129 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2013 :  10:33:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
It definitely is possible to win the lottery, I know two occasions where some relatives of mine won quite a lot of money from it.
Go to Top of Page

crazymandrew

USA
121 Posts

Posted - Sep 23 2013 :  12:49:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit crazymandrew's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Chaz

It definitely is possible to win the lottery, I know two occasions where some relatives of mine won quite a lot of money from it.

Did they use spiritual methods to do it though? That is the important question.
Go to Top of Page

Chaz

USA
129 Posts

Posted - Sep 23 2013 :  03:12:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by crazymandrew

quote:

Did they use spiritual methods to do it though? That is the important question.

Oh I see. Well to be honest I can't say for sure, they aren't the most spiritually inclined people I know but I wouldn't doubt that maybe they prayed over it at some time or another. Or maybe they focused intensely on the intention of winning it and unconsciously let it go at some point. I really couldn't tell you. However I do believe spiritual practices can help empower any intention, even winning the lottery, for the greater good. If you're intuition is inspiring you to take action then why not try and see, can't hurt and at the very least it's a lot like making a donation. That's just my two cents.

Btw do you mind explaining your theory some more?

Go to Top of Page

crazymandrew

USA
121 Posts

Posted - Oct 09 2013 :  04:12:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit crazymandrew's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Something really cool happened too me. I have some stocks that my grandma gave me. It went up 112 dollars in one month!!! That is huge! It's never gone up that much in a month before. I think 25-30 dollars is the most I've ever seen it go up in the past (in a month).

A lot of intuition was telling me this is an example of how it's possible to win lottery. I might try a very very cheap lottery ticket to test it.

Just so people know, I'm going to try subconscious programmings with the lottery. Samyama seems to be guiding me to the subconscious being really important.

quote:
Btw do you mind explaining your theory some more?

I have a theory that some soul fragments actually incarnate to simply do work for people. I have no proof of this. I've also read that there are so many different versions of this reality, so that a lot of stuff is available.
Go to Top of Page

harsharan000

Spain
59 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2013 :  7:17:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
If humbly, some opinion is allowed, then I would say, those who dig into spirituality, certainly know things do not happen just like that...

Karmas, or destiny, in some other term is the cause for it.

If you are destined to get something, you will get it by all means, no power can stop it.

On the other hand, if you are not supposed to get something, you may try however hard, you will never ever get it.

The creation works under some sound laws of nature. To understand life, and to live happily, it is essential for all beings to know these laws and live accordingly.

For example, in winter one is not going to wear a T-Shirt, but one needs an appropiate clothing for that season, so to say, not to suffer from those extreme conditions.

Knowledge is important in ecah and every field, so is the same of life and spirituality.

The movie which we see on the screen of a theatre, what is is all about? Well, firstly the shooting, recording and editing, is done, with what so ever the director wants, like actors, script, story, music...etc

So then when we go to see the movie, we have just to watch the movie whether we agree with it or not, whether we like the story or not, we can not make any changes now, but just accept it as it is ...

So is one´s life. One´s life is based on our past recordings(karmas). If you have to get something, you do not have to put any effort for it...it is meant for you .... nobody can snatch it from you. And automatically and effortlessly you will get those ideas, your mind and heart will make you take your steps in the direction of your destiny.

For example, you have planted a seed of banana tree, once that tree has sprout from the earth, definetely one is going to get bananas from it... no matter how much one may pray to get apples ...that is not going to happen.

We humans with our petty minds and limited poor spiritual vision, try to adjust or see lives, with our ego,ignorance and greed... so naturally
the output is: misery, pain and sadness.

The attitude to live life according to spiritual masters is:Let Thy will be done.

That Thy will, is the will of that Supreme Power, which has created and sustains the whole Universe and Cosmos by itself, without any external interference.

So why not, to move and work, by observing and following those laws of Nature Force?

There is a saying, when you go to Rome, be like romans .... means do and behave as citizens of Rome in order to enjoy the staying there without any problems

Finally, Christ has said: Even the hair on your body or head is numbered. So even if each hair we have is numbered ...what to say about winning the lottery, or any other events or facts of our lives?

We must keep in mind, that Primal Force or Supreme Being, is not the maker or our destinies...He is all mecrciful. There is no justice in His court ... except mercy and grace

We are the only makers of our destinies, with our thoughts, speech and deeds.

So if we want to be happy to an extent, let us watch and keep and eye in everything we do, let us not transgress the laws of Nature.

Otherwise we shall have to pay eye for and an eye or a tooth for tooth, this means, paying or getting paid, for all that oneself has done.

Go to Top of Page

tshirt

Australia
5 Posts

Posted - Nov 17 2013 :  01:08:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
What is the abundance sutra?? Can someone please teach me.

I once affirmed for financial abundance, and after a few days, I had this very feel good feeling. I was in the internet cafe reading a news online, and I chanced upon an article of a student who won $10million. I felt good reading that story. I had this strong hunch to buy one too, since I've been feeling good when thinking about money.

Then I walked past a lottery shop. I have never bought lottery in my life before, but I went in to buy my first one. 2 days later, the results came out, and I found that I won $109 !
Go to Top of Page

Mykal K

Germany
267 Posts

Posted - Nov 17 2013 :  01:31:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit Mykal K's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi tshirt,
Abundance sutra is one of the sutras used in the samyama practice.
For instruction on samyama you can follow this link: http://www.aypsite.org/150.html
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000