Discussions on AYP Deep Meditation and Samyama
 Neo-Tantric meditation theory?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

astralprojectee

USA
30 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2013 :  7:33:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
OK everyone. I have been a bit confused how to do meditation in neo-tantra. Which is what you guys do. But I think I have it figured out. Let me know if this is right.

So we are suppose to use desire to achieve grow spiritual. So I was thinking that the only way I can really see that this can work in meditation, and in our experience is if we slowly start to direct our desires from objects, to more of the whole experience with the object in love. And to move even beyond that. So the idea is that we don't constrict our consciousness to just the object in our perception at the expense of all the other things in our experience too much. Thus opening up consciousness to our whole experience in the now. Does that summarize how to use desire within neotanta well?

Thanks.

astralprojectee

USA
30 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2013 :  5:22:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Gosh am I the only one with first hand experiential experience doing this here. I admit that it takes a bit of practice but I learned how to do it. Do I need to rephrase my question?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000