Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 The theme of sex in my dream?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

astralprojectee

USA
30 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2013 :  01:25:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
OK everyone I have heard of sex being used for spiritual growth, but what about sex in dreams for spiritual growth? I know that this site does not specifically really promote this, but perhaps there is some insights here I am missing. And no I don't want to hear about Senoi dream theory. I want in independent look at this outside of what's been made of the Senoi dream theory.

I recently became interested in this topic when I had a dream lately about the theme of sex in my dream. It was a real turn on for me. Though no sex ever happened. It definitely interested me to learn more.

Thanks.

crazymandrew

USA
121 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2013 :  05:00:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit crazymandrew's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, positive dream sex is very beneficial because of your Subconscious! Dreams effect the programming of your subconscious mind. Remember the subconscious is actually much more powerful than the conscious mind.

If I dream about something I like, say a song for example. If it's a good dream, I'm like on cloud 9 if I listen to that song the next day. It's amazing, it's like the song is totally rejuvenated.

This guy really explains the subconscious mind really well. I really like him: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBIvsyZAcv0
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000