New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 43

Wolfgang

Germany
470 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2007 :  05:22:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit Wolfgang's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by emc

Hm. I thought I would end up as the last one on the list when I asked to be on the samyama healing list and therefore didn't expect to be the recipient until a few months... I see now that I seem to have been the object for healing last Sunday. Ooops. That was quick. I totally missed it since I was at a course doing "The Work" then, but I figure your attention helps me anyway, so thanks a lot! I'm just a little disappointed that I couldn't join the group meditation and see what happened in the ether...

Hi emc,

not to worry ! All the energy is stored up and available at your disposal
Go to Top of Page

gentlep

USA
114 Posts

Posted - Jul 05 2007 :  1:15:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I don't know much about samyama healing but will this work on a 2 and half year old baby. My daughter got some unknown neurological condition starting at age one where she is slowly losing her physical abilities. Currently she can't even sit or move her limbs. All medical tests were negative. I went to India last month to try an ayurvedic treatment. Since then she is eating well. Before that she wasn't able swallow either.
Go to Top of Page

Anthem

1608 Posts

Posted - Jul 05 2007 :  1:26:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Worth a try, what's her name gentlep, she can have my spot.
Go to Top of Page

gentlep

USA
114 Posts

Posted - Jul 05 2007 :  1:29:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Anthem11. Her name is Hamsa. Born on 1/22/2005.
Go to Top of Page

Anthem

1608 Posts

Posted - Jul 05 2007 :  1:36:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Shanti, Please replace my name on the healing recipient list with Hamsa. Can you include her bithdate too?

thanks

A
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jul 06 2007 :  1:54:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Gentlep,
Thank you for asking.
Yes I will include Hamsa's name and age/birthdate to our Samyama healing list.

I can do it two ways..
1. Include her in as an emergency recipient and she will be a recipient along with Brett this Sunday.. after which her name will appear after Bret's name in the list and will receive healing after about 3 months again when her name comes up.

2. New recipients to the list are added 3rd from the top. Depending on when I add it in, she will be either after Kirtanman or after Nicole.

Let me know which one will work better for you. I am open to either.

My prayers are with Hamsam.

Thank you again.
-Shanti.

Hi Andrew,
Is there a reason you want me to replace your name with Hamsa's.
I mean do you want your name off the list?
Humsa will be added 3rd from the top of the list as we do with all new names.

Edited by - Shanti on Jul 06 2007 1:56:15 PM
Go to Top of Page

Anthem

1608 Posts

Posted - Jul 06 2007 :  2:00:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Not at all, just wanted to make sure she got in earlier rather than later.

On another note, I'm not sure everyone on the list is still active here at AYP, can we do a "roll call" check in of some kind at some point, to see if people still want to be included?

thanks

A

Edited by - Anthem on Jul 06 2007 2:02:31 PM
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jul 06 2007 :  2:01:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Anthem11

Not at all, just wanted to make sure she got in earlier rather than later.

On another note, I'm not sure everyone on the list is still active here at AYP, can we do a "roll call" check in of some kind at some point, to see if people still want to be included?

thanks

A

Thanks Andrew.

And most people who are not active do get reminder emails from me when their names come up.. and I make sure they still want to be on the list. I have that covered Andrew. Thanks again.

Edited by - Shanti on Jul 06 2007 2:07:33 PM
Go to Top of Page

Anthem

1608 Posts

Posted - Jul 06 2007 :  2:14:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
That's great organization Shweta, thanks for all your efforts with this on our behalf!

A
Go to Top of Page

gentlep

USA
114 Posts

Posted - Jul 06 2007 :  2:23:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Shanti

Hi Gentlep,
Thank you for asking.
Yes I will include Hamsa's name and age/birthdate to our Samyama healing list.

I can do it two ways..
1. Include her in as an emergency recipient and she will be a recipient along with Brett this Sunday.. after which her name will appear after Bret's name in the list and will receive healing after about 3 months again when her name comes up.

Thanks Shanti. If it's possible to do it this Sunday, that would be better. I any relief possible in anyway for the little girl it better be sooner than later. Thanks again.
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jul 06 2007 :  2:40:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by gentlep
Thanks Shanti. If it's possible to do it this Sunday, that would be better. I any relief possible in anyway for the little girl it better be sooner than later. Thanks again.

Hi Gentlep,
I have added Hamsa's name to the list for this Sunday.

Hi All,
We have a request for an emergency samyama healing for Hamsa who is 2 years old. So in addition to Brett please include Hamsa.Thank you all.

http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....page=8#23834
http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....page=8#23838
quote:
Originally posted by gentlep

I don't know much about samyama healing but will this work on a 2 and half year old baby. My daughter got some unknown neurological condition starting at age one where she is slowly losing her physical abilities. Currently she can't even sit or move her limbs. All medical tests were negative. I went to India last month to try an ayurvedic treatment. Since then she is eating well. Before that she wasn't able swallow either.

Edited by - Shanti on Jul 06 2007 2:45:54 PM
Go to Top of Page

yogibear

409 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2007 :  01:05:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Shanti,

I would like to be added to the list, too. I will join in as often as I can, as well.

Thanks much, yb.
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2007 :  10:23:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by yogibear

Hi Shanti,

I would like to be added to the list, too. I will join in as often as I can, as well.

Thanks much, yb.

Hi YB,
Thank you for joining us.
You will be up for group healing on August 26 2007.
Looking forward to having you join us (whenever possible). And just in case you are not familiar with what we do, you can read up morehere.
Welcome and thank you again.
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2007 :  08:48:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi All,
We have a request for healing for Chenelle who is experiencing some health issues.

So in addition to Scott please include Chenelle in your samyama healing on Sunday 08/12/07
Go to Top of Page

clk1710

92 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2007 :  12:06:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
thanks everyone for all your healing wishes today! i felt all this warm energy and openness around my heart the whole time. i've never been part of any prayer circle in the past so this was a first and i felt so yummy inside knowing so much love was being sent my way thank you again everyone! i'm so grateful to be a part of this group
Go to Top of Page

Richard

United Kingdom
857 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2007 :  4:16:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Your welcome clk global med always feels warm and different even when you are not the recipient.. do join us every week if you can
Go to Top of Page

clk1710

92 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2007 :  8:35:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
thanks richard. that's something i don't understand- is there an explanation for feeling warm energy in your heart area? what actually is happening? i've only felt that warm energy in the heart feeling maybe two other times but i wasn't meditating. global meditation is totally new to me and i guess i assumed i was imagining it all. can our bodies really sense when there are others meditating at the same time or when others are praying for us? perhaps this is a rhetorical question because i know the answer is yes but i just don't understand how it all happens and its weird for this whole day i've felt the energy around the heart and an openness and sensitivity
Go to Top of Page

Richard

United Kingdom
857 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2007 :  08:01:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
can our bodies really sense when there are others meditating at the same time or when others are praying for us? perhaps this is a rhetorical question because i know the answer is yes but i just don't understand how it all happens and its weird for this whole day i've felt the energy around the heart and an openness and sensitivity

We are all connected clk...all part of the one. You are doing great to have begun experiencing this.

We are nothing more than points of consciousness in the great sea of consciousness and as inner silence arises within us and we begin to sense this it only takes intent to connect with others.

Don't look for or expect these experiences and they will happen.

The one is in the many and the many are in the one.
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2007 :  09:09:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Your experience with healing and global meditation was beautiful. Thank you for sharing that with us CLK.
Go to Top of Page

Anthem

1608 Posts

Posted - Sep 08 2007 :  6:35:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Shweta, looking forward to the group healing tomorrow.

A
Go to Top of Page

Anthem

1608 Posts

Posted - Sep 09 2007 :  10:00:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks to everyone for joining in to the group meditation today and for the healing samayama.

A

Go to Top of Page

atena

113 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2007 :  09:55:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit atena's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Could you add me to the Samyama Healing Recipient List?

Go to Top of Page

Eitherway

USA
100 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2007 :  2:43:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit Eitherway's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi! I would like to be added to the samyama group healing list.

I have read most of the posts but please clarify a couple of things. I work on Sunday's so I will not be able to join the group meditation ( should be able to join in January or so ) or be able to sit without distraction during this time. Is this a concern?

Also, when you guys participate in the group meditation, is it in addition to the 2x per day or are we to count it as one of the periods?

Thanks, God bless all. Love and light, eitherway
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2007 :  5:08:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by atena

Could you add me to the Samyama Healing Recipient List?

Hi Atena,

You will be up for the group healing on 11/04/07 (mm/dd/yy).

Edited by - Shanti on Oct 19 2007 5:34:06 PM
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2007 :  5:28:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Eitherway

Hi! I would like to be added to the samyama group healing list.

Hi Eitherway,

You will be up for the group healing on 11/11/07 (mm/dd/yy).

quote:

I work on Sunday's so I will not be able to join the group meditation ( should be able to join in January or so ) or be able to sit without distraction during this time. Is this a concern?

No.. I think you will be fine.. it is the intent that counts... Being in silence helps feeling/focusing on energy.. but even if you don't feel anything.. the samyama healing will do what it needs to do.. even when you are busy. So are you OK with Nov 11th then?

quote:

Also, when you guys participate in the group meditation, is it in addition to the 2x per day or are we to count it as one of the periods?

Some do, some don't. Its your choice. If you think doing 2 normal sessions along with the group one is OK for you go ahead.. if not.. make this one, one of the two you do during the day.
Here is what Yogani had to say...

quote:
http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....hpage=3#9206
quote:
In lesson#37 Yogani says..
Group meditations are not a substitute for your regular twice-daily
meditations. Your individual practice is your primary practice, and
should always be. This keeps your spiritual destiny in your hands, in
your daily practice, regardless of other circumstances. Groups come
and go. Group meditations can be a wonderful boost, but they will
come and go too. Don't rely on them as core practice. Think of them
as bonuses. Life is always changing on the outside. Be sure that your
daily practice is ingrained as an inside aspect of your life, not
subject to being waylaid by outer events.

The intent in the above lesson was to discourage folks from relying on group meditations as a primary source of practice, which some of us might tend to do. Much more important is to have our home routine well-established and be self-sufficient in that. Then whatever else comes along in the way of group meditations, etc., we can regard as a bonus.

When preparing the lesson, I was not thinking of worldwide long-distance meditations, or their potential power for wide-scale purification and opening. In this case (or any powerful group meditation situation), it is incumbent on all of us to keep self-pacing in mind, as needed, whether the group meditation happens to be during our regular routine of practice, or in addition to it. It can be done either way. Each should weigh the results and make adjustments accordingly, as I see many of you are doing already.

Smart self-pacers, you are.

The world meditations are a wonderful new program, with very promising long term potential.

Gee, how many thousands can join in, and what will be the long term effect on world consciousness? Let's find out...

The guru is in you.

Edited by - Shanti on Oct 19 2007 5:34:35 PM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 43 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000