Request Samyama Healing
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 43

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2014 :  08:12:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Greetings tonightsthenight,
Your name has been added to the samyama list. Wishing for your obstructions to dissolve in accordance with divine flow.

Edited by - Bodhi Tree on Mar 28 2014 08:38:31 AM
Go to Top of Page

deepthi

USA
3 Posts

Posted - May 03 2014 :  10:12:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I had long ago requested Samyama healing for my uncle (name: Rudradas) and I want to let you know that he passed away due to cancer. I just noticed that his name is perhaps still in the AYP Samyama list:
http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=1565

Please feel free to remove his name from the list. Thank you again for the prayers.
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - May 04 2014 :  8:03:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Greetings deepthi,
His name has been removed. May the Spirit be with you and your family during this time of change. Love. Unity. Strength.
Go to Top of Page

Anima

484 Posts

Posted - May 05 2014 :  10:11:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Namaste

Hi everyone,
Please add me: Tom (Anima) to the list. I'd like to stay on the list for a while. I've resisted putting in this request, which is exactly why I'm making it.

Thank you

Abundance Unity Love
Go to Top of Page

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - May 05 2014 :  8:23:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Anima,
you have been added. Wishing you healing coming your way.
Go to Top of Page

deepthi

USA
3 Posts

Posted - May 06 2014 :  09:00:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Bodhi Tree

Greetings deepthi,
His name has been removed. May the Spirit be with you and your family during this time of change. Love. Unity. Strength.

Thank you, Bodhi Tree.

Best wishes
Deepthi
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Jun 30 2014 :  12:04:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi All:

The below request has been received from forum member Vijikr today. Let's add Sangram Singh Tomar to the healing samyama list as soon as possible. Thanks!

The guru is in you.
------------------------------------

Dear friends,

Its been long time since I am here but I do come to forum to read.one of my friend is suffering from blood cancer and it was utter shock and he has finished his chemoe as of now and he has got blood clotting in his brain.please pray and put him in samyama and in your prayers for healing. His name is Sangram Singh Tomar.

Gayatrisiva
Go to Top of Page

Anima

484 Posts

Posted - Aug 01 2014 :  5:40:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Please add Kelly to the Samyama list. He is my brother-in-law, a pastor in New york, and has recently been diagnosed with a fast-growing brain tumor.

Thank you all.

Go to Top of Page

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2014 :  09:38:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Anima,
Kelly has been added to the list so that healing may come his way as soon as possible.
Go to Top of Page

almughlaq

Bahrain
1 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2014 :  2:20:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Please include
Ali Almughlaq
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2014 :  4:17:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Almughlaq,
Ali Almughlaq has been added to the healing list. Wishing you and your's the best.
Go to Top of Page

Magne

Norway
17 Posts

Posted - Sep 11 2014 :  10:17:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit Magne's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Taken from a letter from Mukti:
"Adyashanti is now not able to teach due to a serious illness. It is not entirely certain when Adya will resume his scheduled teachings, as it is our priority that he rest and recover in order to return with strength to his teaching role. Our hope is that his return will be in the near-term, and his expectation and ours is that he will teach for many more years to come. You are in our hearts and prayers, as I know you have been in Adya’s prayers since he first began teaching and perhaps before, as he prays daily for all who come to Open Gate, for all who wish to know and express Truth, and for all beings everywhere. Perhaps you will be drawn to join with your own blessings for his recovery."
Please put Adyashanti on the list, there wil also be a global meditation for this on sunday 10 am pdt.. thank you all.. - Magne, AYP leader Norway
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Sep 11 2014 :  10:53:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Magne

Taken from a letter from Mukti:
"Adyashanti is now not able to teach due to a serious illness. It is not entirely certain when Adya will resume his scheduled teachings, as it is our priority that he rest and recover in order to return with strength to his teaching role. Our hope is that his return will be in the near-term, and his expectation and ours is that he will teach for many more years to come. You are in our hearts and prayers, as I know you have been in Adya’s prayers since he first began teaching and perhaps before, as he prays daily for all who come to Open Gate, for all who wish to know and express Truth, and for all beings everywhere. Perhaps you will be drawn to join with your own blessings for his recovery."

Please put Adyashanti on the list, there wil also be a global meditation for this on sunday 10 am pdt.. thank you all.. - Magne, AYP leader Norway

Yes, let's please add Adyashanti to the healing samyama list. He has aided many in the AYP community, and is a kindred soul. He is touched in stillness here even now.

The guru is in him, and in all of us.

Yogani
Go to Top of Page

chas

USA
209 Posts

Posted - Sep 11 2014 :  6:06:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

Magne

Norway
17 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2014 :  01:06:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit Magne's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks again Yogani, for everything
Go to Top of Page

sameerdayma

India
1 Posts

Posted - Sep 18 2014 :  2:22:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
my name is sameeer. I want samyama healing for my back. I will be grateful to all my brothers and sisters there if you add my name in list. Also i want you to pray for my spiritual progress. Please let me know if i can do anything for you all. I am from india, maharashtra
Go to Top of Page

n_rams

India
1 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2014 :  1:26:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello, Could you pls include my daugther Manasa as a healing recipient? She has a rare medical condition that is converting her muscles and soft tissues into bone. Her upper body is quite badly affected and now it appears to be spreading to her thighs as well. Request you to include her in your group healing meditation / prayer so that the disease can be stopped in its tracks and the effect of group healing may restore her body to normalcy
Go to Top of Page

chas

USA
209 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2014 :  4:19:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Sameer,

You have been added to the samyama healing list.

Edited by - chas on Sep 20 2014 4:22:03 PM
Go to Top of Page

chas

USA
209 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2014 :  4:21:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Ram,

Manasa has been added to the samyama healing list.

Go to Top of Page

Chaz

USA
129 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2014 :  8:07:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi,

Can I please be added to the list? I've been going through some very challenging times and could really use some support. Thank you all so much.
Go to Top of Page

chas

USA
209 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2014 :  11:13:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Chaz,

You have been added to the samyama healing list.

Go to Top of Page

jamuna

Australia
104 Posts

Posted - Oct 09 2014 :  02:13:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi awesome AYP people :)

It looks like I have dengue fever or some other lousy mosquito borne virus. Its been 6 weeks of aching and fatigue to date and these things are known to drag out. Any love sent my way in samyama would be much appreciated.

Narayana
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Oct 09 2014 :  12:02:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by jamuna

Hi awesome AYP people :)

It looks like I have dengue fever or some other lousy mosquito borne virus. Its been 6 weeks of aching and fatigue to date and these things are known to drag out. Any love sent my way in samyama would be much appreciated.

Narayana

Lots of love and healing your way Narayana!!!
Feel better soon!!!
Go to Top of Page

jamuna

Australia
104 Posts

Posted - Oct 10 2014 :  04:40:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Lots of love and healing your way Narayana!!!
Feel better soon!!!

Love you Shanti
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Oct 10 2014 :  08:35:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by jamuna

Love you Shanti

Love you too my dear!!!
Feel better soon.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 43 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000