New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 43

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2013 :  09:08:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Woosa, Andy has been added to the list for ongoing healing.

Jamuna, she has been added as priority for this weekend's group healing.
Go to Top of Page

jamuna

Australia
104 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2013 :  10:37:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you AumNaturel and thank you everyone for the healing. Greatly appreciated /\
Go to Top of Page

tlg

USA
12 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2013 :  11:26:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Ones,

can u add:

healing for Tim's hearing.
Thank you,
namaste.
tlg
Go to Top of Page

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Dec 27 2013 :  1:19:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
tlg, Tim has been added to the list for healing.
Go to Top of Page

cosmic

USA
821 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2013 :  01:57:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear friends,

If anyone out there cares for a fellow yogi, can you please pray for me? I am extremely depressed and self-harming. My in-laws want to take me to the E.R. and I will probably go. My life is falling apart. I want to die. I hate myse3lf.

Thank you. Love to all of you [img]icon_heart.gif[/img]

cosmic
Go to Top of Page

Sparkle

Ireland
1457 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2013 :  08:41:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit Sparkle's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear cosmic

You will be in my prayers and samyama.
Much love to you, may you transform the shame and hatred within through your own awareness and samyama and also with our help.
Go to Top of Page

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2013 :  09:54:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Cosmic,

You are in my prayers.
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2013 :  09:56:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi cosmic, I have moved your name up in the samyama list, to honor this call for help. (I will contact you outside the forums so we can vibe about these shadows).
Go to Top of Page

BillinL.A.

USA
375 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2013 :  12:16:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I think about you a lot Cosmic.

And try to release the thought of you into what silence I have.

So many of my "new beginnings" have started with a crisis. I'm praying things get better for you from here on in this new year buddy.
Go to Top of Page

cosmic

USA
821 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2013 :  3:54:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Gratitude, Sparkle, lalow, Bodhi, Bill

Today is better. Tomorrow is new. Thank you for your prayers. God bless.

Love
cosmic
Go to Top of Page

tamasaburo

USA
136 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2013 :  6:16:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I would also like to request that maybe some could keep me in their prayers/samyama intentions for the next few weeks. I've been struggling with a variety of health and mental problems since about August, including a lot of regret, self-loathing, and hopelessness. I'm hoping 2014 will be better, but I can't remember hitting such a low point since before I first started meditating seven years ago. Thank you.

Casey (Tamasaburo)
Go to Top of Page

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2014 :  11:08:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Cosmic, I will keep you in mind with the samyama.

Tamasaburo, you've been added to the group samyama on an ongoing basis and you can request to be taken off whenever you feel is right.
Go to Top of Page

BillinL.A.

USA
375 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2014 :  3:10:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Prayers and samyama for you Casey (Tamasaburo).
Go to Top of Page

michcantor

Canada
3 Posts

Posted - Jan 07 2014 :  12:39:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello,

I'd appreciate it if my mother can be added to the list.

She is in a very difficult medical condition.
Her name is Marina Kantor.

Thank You!

Michael
Go to Top of Page

michcantor

Canada
3 Posts

Posted - Jan 07 2014 :  12:45:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Forgot to mention that it is unfortunately, a request for a permanent healing.
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Jan 07 2014 :  12:45:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Michael,
Your mother's name has been added to the list. Wishing you and her divine waves of serenity as you move forward.
Go to Top of Page

tamasaburo

USA
136 Posts

Posted - Jan 15 2014 :  4:53:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear all,

Sorry for multiple requests, but could we also pray for a friend and mentor of mine?

His name is Father Raymond Fitzgerald. He is a Catholic priest who teaches at my high school. He is a very kind and spiritual man and only recently took on the role of President of the school a few years ago. Recently, he has been diagnosed with ALS (Lou Gehric's Disease), a very serious, degenerative condition, and has chosen to step down from the post he only assumed a few years ago. I hope we can pray for him together.
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Jan 16 2014 :  12:23:38 AM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Father Raymond has been added to the list. Wishing him health, strength, and unity.
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Feb 04 2014 :  2:05:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Greetings Kami,
Pam M. and Nataraj have been added to the samyama healing list.
Love and light to your network.
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2014 :  10:07:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Rebecca,
I have added you to the samyama list.

Inner sensuality. Lightness of air.
Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Mar 03 2014 :  4:09:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi friends!

My best friend Carina had a car accident 1,5 years ago and had severe injuries all over the body. The biggest damage was done to her feet that were mostly crushed. She's had several operations and lots of steel in the feet, but the feet won't heal properly. The healing doesn't seem to start for some reason. I'd be so grateful if you could put her on the list for a while and hopefully she'll receive strength to start healing properly so that she can walk again and care better for her little daughter.

Thank you so much!
Go to Top of Page

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Mar 03 2014 :  4:49:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi emc,

Carina has been added to the samyama list in the hope that it will be the boost she needs to be able to walk again.
Go to Top of Page

Lasantha

USA
1 Posts

Posted - Mar 08 2014 :  11:01:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi My Name is Lasantha and i would like receive a healing and please keep me in your list
Go to Top of Page

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2014 :  4:02:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Lasantha,
you've been added to the samyama list to receive healing on an ongoing basis.
Go to Top of Page

tonightsthenight

846 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2014 :  7:37:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey guys, I would like to be added to the list if possible, as long as it is not taking energy away from others

I seem to be learning a lot about romantic attachments and material scarcity right now , and despite releasing all things im aware of into silence, I feel like I could use the help. Apparently I'm not very good at loving and caring for myself

Edited by - tonightsthenight on Mar 27 2014 10:19:13 AM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 43 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000