New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 43

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Aug 09 2012 :  12:41:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Everyone,

I would like to request that my 2.5month old daughter Akasha be placed on the Healing Samyama list please. We found out yesterday that she has hip dysplasia in both hips. This is something that my family is already familiar with as both my wife and my sister had hip dysplasia as infants (so this is genetic), but the treatment for this condition is invasive no matter how severe the condition is and the treatment takes a relatively long time and is very hard on the child no matter the severity (which we are still unsure of at this point).

For anyone interested, hip dysplasia means that the head of the femur does not stay seated in the hip socket and will regularly pop in and out of the socket. Depending on the severity of the malformation the hip may actually stay dislocated and will never seat properly in the socket. Hip dysplaysia is caused by having shallow hip sockets and loose ligaments which do not hold the hip in place long enough for the bone to form around the head of the femur. Treatment (if the condition is not severe and is found in the early months after birth) involves having the child put into a brace which does not allow the legs to move for several weeks and even as long as several months. If that doesn't work the child will have to go into traction for again, weeks or months. It that doesn't work then surgery is required and the hip sockets have to be broken and reformed and the child will then spend several months in a "spika cast" which is a cast that goes from the ankles to the mid torso and the legs are spread apart in the splits. This is what had to happen with my sister. My wife spent a long period of time in traction and luckily did not need surgery.

We should know the severity and the course of action within the next few weeks, and I will likely update here when we know how bad it is, but no matter the course of action this is going to be a challenge for everyone involved, especially little Akasha. She is very active already (she is already rolling over on her own etc) and is a very cheerful and balanced baby and my hope is that she will handle all this with as much grace and poise as she can... but it is going to be tough no matter what. So, any thoughts, prayers and samyama would be greatly appreciated as we go through this challenge together.

Thank you all in advance for your positive intentions here, and thank you Yogani for providing this space to ask for healing prayers.

Much love to you all.
Carson
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2012 :  08:57:04 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Cipyar

Hello this is Cipyar, I haven't been here for a while due to a severe life threatening illness. As odd as it seems I am requesting a Samyama for someone else, and have done (I think) a Samyama for her to the best my ability; I am only still learning.

I know a lot of very ill people, so here is her information, any help regarding her case is much appreciated. I also wanted to let everyone know that my friend who tried to commit suicide, was in a coma and on a respirator actually revived and is fine now! He lived! Great work everyone.

RECIPIENT:

Name: Tracy Melhorn
Condition/problem: Possible stroke/aneurysm-her brain is bleeding and she is in the hospital
Frequency: Once, for now

I hope this is enough information for now, if not let me know.

Hi Cipyar,
Tracy has been added to the healing list.
Thank you for your request.
I will keep her in my samyama as well.
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2012 :  08:58:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by CarsonZi

Hi Everyone,

I would like to request that my 2.5month old daughter Akasha be placed on the Healing Samyama list please. We found out yesterday that she has hip dysplasia in both hips. This is something that my family is already familiar with as both my wife and my sister had hip dysplasia as infants (so this is genetic), but the treatment for this condition is invasive no matter how severe the condition is and the treatment takes a relatively long time and is very hard on the child no matter the severity (which we are still unsure of at this point).

For anyone interested, hip dysplasia means that the head of the femur does not stay seated in the hip socket and will regularly pop in and out of the socket. Depending on the severity of the malformation the hip may actually stay dislocated and will never seat properly in the socket. Hip dysplaysia is caused by having shallow hip sockets and loose ligaments which do not hold the hip in place long enough for the bone to form around the head of the femur. Treatment (if the condition is not severe and is found in the early months after birth) involves having the child put into a brace which does not allow the legs to move for several weeks and even as long as several months. If that doesn't work the child will have to go into traction for again, weeks or months. It that doesn't work then surgery is required and the hip sockets have to be broken and reformed and the child will then spend several months in a "spika cast" which is a cast that goes from the ankles to the mid torso and the legs are spread apart in the splits. This is what had to happen with my sister. My wife spent a long period of time in traction and luckily did not need surgery.

We should know the severity and the course of action within the next few weeks, and I will likely update here when we know how bad it is, but no matter the course of action this is going to be a challenge for everyone involved, especially little Akasha. She is very active already (she is already rolling over on her own etc) and is a very cheerful and balanced baby and my hope is that she will handle all this with as much grace and poise as she can... but it is going to be tough no matter what. So, any thoughts, prayers and samyama would be greatly appreciated as we go through this challenge together.

Thank you all in advance for your positive intentions here, and thank you Yogani for providing this space to ask for healing prayers.

Much love to you all.
Carson

Hi Carson,
Akasha has been added to the healing list.

I will keep her in my samyama as well.

Much love to her and you and your family!
Go to Top of Page

Cipyar

USA
20 Posts

Posted - Aug 16 2012 :  11:25:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Cipyar here again. I almost feel bad making all these requests, I have so many sick friends and relatives. I am doing my own modified version of Samyama for this woman. I'm probably not doing it properly, but I try to send out thoughts of recovery/wellness out into cosmos to take form and reality. Anyway, for those of you who do have time and are more advanced at this here is the info I have.

RECIPIENT:

Name: I don't know her name, but she is my friend Jeff Morrissette's grandmother.
Location: I'm not sure, but I know he is in California. I'm sure she's in the US.
Condition/problem: I do not know this either, other than she has been given two weeks to live.
Frequency: Once, for now

I hope this is enough information for now, if not let me know.
Go to Top of Page

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Aug 17 2012 :  08:53:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Cipyar,
Jeff Morrissette's grandmother has been added to the healing list. One element that does help is if the recipient is aware of healing coming their way at those times so they can be more receptive to it. All the best to her.
Go to Top of Page

bja

4 Posts

Posted - Aug 17 2012 :  4:20:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi,
I want to get on the healing list.

My name is Behzad

I would like to be kept on healing list

Thank you
Go to Top of Page

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Aug 17 2012 :  8:40:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Behzad,
your name has been added to the list and will be kept there.
Go to Top of Page

psrini99

India
1 Posts

Posted - Oct 04 2012 :  08:00:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I am P.Srinivasan. I have had surgery on my right ankle recently. May I request to add my name to the Healing List? Thank you.
Go to Top of Page

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Oct 04 2012 :  10:10:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi psrini,
you have been added to the healing samyama list.
Go to Top of Page

mr_anderson

USA
734 Posts

Posted - Nov 24 2012 :  11:40:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit mr_anderson's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I'd like to add my grandmother to the list please.

1)Name of recipient: Betty Thompson (my granny)
2)Please keep on list until I request removal
3)Why the request - Betty is a kind old lady, and is suffering greatly mainly due to old age related health problems. She lives alone, and has fallen down and been unable to get up several times, and has had to be admitted to hospital several times. She's currently in hospital. She's very sad and depressed when I've seen her. Please keep her in your thoughts. :-)

Love,

Josh
Go to Top of Page

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Nov 25 2012 :  11:46:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Josh,
Betty has been added to the list. All the best to her.
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Dec 01 2012 :  11:32:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Please include Syria and it's people to the samyama list. The situation is very hard over there.
Go to Top of Page

ClearAvatar

Ghana
12 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2012 :  07:21:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I wish to to add to samyama healing list. The major health concerns are liver problem and chronic catarrh with nausea some times.

Name: G. K. Mensah-Dotsey
Thank you.
Go to Top of Page

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2012 :  12:12:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
ClearAvatar, your request has been added to the list. Wish them all the best.
Go to Top of Page

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2012 :  6:36:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Ananda, kami, and others, topics involving large scale disasters will be considered and discussed, but as a potential project separate from the individual samyama healing program. Otherwise, there is no intention of altering the current scope of the samyama list as it is and continues to run every Saturday and Sunday.
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Jan 25 2013 :  02:03:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
could you please add the name of my brother Ramzi...it seems he has to change his job soon ...praying for a smooth job transition and good health
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Jan 26 2013 :  03:36:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
was my brother name added?
thx!
Go to Top of Page

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Jan 26 2013 :  08:02:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Maheswari, Ramzi has been added to the list.
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Jan 26 2013 :  10:04:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
thank you dear AumNaturel
Go to Top of Page

escapado

Germany
88 Posts

Posted - Jan 27 2013 :  12:53:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello dear people of the AYP support forum :)

I would like you to add me to your list
It is not as accute as it might be with others but could you maybe place me as close to the top (ofcourse! after the high priority cases)
Simply because very soon I am going to take a huge step in my life and for once this has to really work out. It is going to be very tough for me I guess and I can't have my fear and stress hold me down. I wil try to save my earthly life from falling into pieces and maybe taking me with it. I don't know how you could help but any form of help is greatly needed. My persnal 2012 you could say, hehe :) I wanna make the leap, cover me!
Go to Top of Page

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2013 :  08:38:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi escapado,
you have been added to the healing list on an ongoing basis.
Go to Top of Page

escapado

Germany
88 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2013 :  4:14:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey everyone sorry for the trouble again. I just found out that my mother probably has cancer. The signs all say so and she's been to the doctor (hes the one who said so...) but she's been to afraid to go and get the results... So we don't know yet. And she's been through sooooo much depression and violence throughout her whole life already and has been such a loving person all along it's a shame.
You know I would have NEVER expected something like this to come, you see it happening to very few other people or read about people on the internet and then... Suddenly. Im shook I cant think straight sorry for the too-much-talk! It really hurts just to think about it I don't want to lose her and we haven't got the money for any special treatment (I don't know how cancer is actually treated and how it is for the person amd if it costs then how much this would be). So after so much bla, please introduce her to the list, her name is Sofia.
I thank you so much! I hope the power of love and the global samyama efforts will prevent the reality from being cancer...
Go to Top of Page

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2013 :  10:06:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Sofia has been added to the list. Wishing her healing and the best possible outcome.
Go to Top of Page

Seekat

South Africa
2 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2013 :  03:41:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi,

This is a Request for samyama healing:

1)Koos Krüger
2)Liked to stay on list

Thank You.
Go to Top of Page

chas

USA
209 Posts

Posted - Mar 17 2013 :  11:02:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Seekat,
You are now on the samyama healing list for ongoing healing.

Edited by - chas on Mar 17 2013 11:08:08 AM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 43 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000