New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 43

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Mar 17 2013 :  2:38:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Just a quick thank you to all from my daughter Akasha and our whole family for keeping her in your samyama. Akasha is now 10 months old and doing very well. Both legs are now seated in the sockets and staying there. She spent 1 month in a brace which did not help, then had some surgery followed by 3 months in a full body cast and another 6 weeks in a different style of brace. At this time she only has to wear the brace when sleeping and she is crawling and even pulling herself up to stand. She will have to be monitored regularly until the age of 7, but as long as the legs stay in the sockets there will be no more surgery or casts.

Thank you all for the prayers/samyama and loving support.

Love!
Carson
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Mar 17 2013 :  3:53:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

JosephUK

United Kingdom
212 Posts

Posted - Mar 28 2013 :  10:17:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I would like to add my name to the list josephuk for the reason that i am feeling very stuck at the moment with a particular karma which is dragging me down strongly. I spent 6 months of last year in hospital after my guru wrathfully but compassionately cut through a lot and i'm still piecing things together. i'd like it to be left on the list as my diagnosis is schizophrenia.

thanks joseph
Go to Top of Page

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Mar 28 2013 :  11:49:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Joseph, your name has been added to the healing list. Wish you the very best in overcoming all the obstacles on your way to health.
Go to Top of Page

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - May 10 2013 :  08:50:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I'd like to make an update to the earlier request so that it is a bit more specific:
1. Name: Jeff (NL)
2. Ongoing, until it becomes more manageable
3. Reason: infection of lungs, left lung-top

thank you.

quote:
Originally posted by AumNaturel

hello everyone,

may I request someone to add to our group healing:
1. Name: Jeff (from the Netherlands)
2. Ongoing, until it becomes more manageable
3. Reason: infection of lungs

thank you!

Go to Top of Page

colin

USA
1 Posts

Posted - May 22 2013 :  11:25:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
my name is colin.
please keep me on the list.
sleep apnea.
thank you!
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - May 22 2013 :  5:54:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Colin,
Your name has been added to the healing list. Wishing you the best of health, and Godspeed on your journey.
Go to Top of Page

JosephUK

United Kingdom
212 Posts

Posted - Jul 11 2013 :  12:56:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi,

I am very thankful I am on your samyama list its really making a difference.

i am still practicing ayp but am only now beginning to enjoy some of the positive benefits and i think that is because of your global healing samyama. i feel your prayers and they reverberate all week with a peak on the weekend. so thankyou very much i really appreciate it.

love joe
Go to Top of Page

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Jul 11 2013 :  3:39:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Wonderful, Joseph. I'm also thankful to Yogani for setting up this healing group meditation to explore some of the positive impacts it can have on all of its participants.
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1505 Posts

Posted - Jul 11 2013 :  4:29:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi,

Please add me to the list

Name- Sunyata
Please keep me on the list till I request to be taken off
I'm expecting my second child. I had a c-section with my first. I'm hoping for a natural, painless child birth and to give birth to a healthy child. I would also like Samyama in clearing my obstructions.

Thank You
Sunyata

Edited by - sunyata on Jul 11 2013 6:10:51 PM
Go to Top of Page

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Jul 11 2013 :  7:48:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Sunyata,
your name has been added for ongoing healing. Wish you all the best.
Go to Top of Page

JosephUK

United Kingdom
212 Posts

Posted - Jul 13 2013 :  3:55:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey Aum naturel

yes i too am thankful to yogani

its a wonderful set of practices here at AYP.

i must say this weeks samyama healing as been had some real break throughs for me, ive managed to go from having a focused my to having a loving smiling and divinely loving focused mind which has begun to ease a lot of difficult thoughts and tension plus revealed and healed a previously hidden overload.

I believe that people are really begining to flourish hear and i am able to speak with them whilst they deliver healing which is very comforting.

so once again thanks from the bottom of my heart to all those practicing and those who have preserved the teachings and to yogani to provide them for all those who seek.

love joe
Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Jul 14 2013 :  1:27:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Shweta, or the one handling the list nowadays. You can take away Esho from the list! Much, much gratitude! He is ok now, and is doing very well after tremendous hardships - a refugee child from Iraq illegally hiding alone. He is now legally settled and reunited with some of his family. Great thanks for all samyama from everyone!
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Jul 14 2013 :  2:42:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi emc... I've taken Esho off the list. Very happy to hear that things are getting better for him.

Love,
Carson
Go to Top of Page

Ayiram

88 Posts

Posted - Jul 26 2013 :  12:09:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ayiram's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hello everybody!
i would also like to be put on the list. due to my family karma i have a lot of constant fear and anger in my system that i´m unable to deal with. thank you very much.
Go to Top of Page

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Jul 26 2013 :  6:53:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Ayiram,
you are now part of the healing list so it may help overcome those challenges.
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2013 :  08:28:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear all
Kindly add my mother Hiam....she has vascular dementia...prayer not only for her sickness but also for her safety and general well being
Thank you
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2013 :  08:29:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear all
Kindly add my mother Hiam....she has vascular dementia...prayer not only for her sickness but also for her safety and general well being
Thank you
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2013 :  1:07:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Greetings maheswari,
Your mother Hiam has been added to the healing list. Wishing her health, love, strength, and many other divine qualities.
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Sep 07 2013 :  10:14:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi All,
Please keep Bewell in your samyama. He had surgery and is in the ICU. Any prayers are greatly appreciated.
Much love to you Bewell!
Go to Top of Page

yuksaka

Japan
10 Posts

Posted - Sep 08 2013 :  01:55:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello,

Please add me to samyama healing list.
1) yuksaka
2) Please keep me on the list.
Thank you.
Go to Top of Page

cosmic

USA
821 Posts

Posted - Sep 08 2013 :  7:43:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello

Can you please add Kandace (faileforever's mom) to the list? It's an emergency and please keep her on the list.

Thank you. Much love

cosmic
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Sep 08 2013 :  8:28:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Cosmic,
Have added Kandace to the list.
Will keep her and faileforever and her family and you in my samyama.
Wish her a quick recover.
Go to Top of Page

cosmic

USA
821 Posts

Posted - Sep 08 2013 :  9:16:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you, Shanti

Go to Top of Page

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Sep 09 2013 :  10:23:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Yuksaka,
you have been added to the list on an ongoing basis. Wish you the strength and healing to restore natural harmony.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 43 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000