New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 43

machart

USA
342 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2010 :  11:09:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Shanti,

Whenever there is an opening please include my sister Olivia.

Love!
Machart
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2010 :  09:40:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Machart,
I have added her to the list. She will be up for healing from the group on Jan 30th. Please let me know if you want me to leave her name on the list for future healings or if this is a one time thing.
Thanks for your request.
Go to Top of Page

wigswest

USA
115 Posts

Posted - Jan 12 2010 :  10:56:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Please include my brother George on the healing list...he has a deep darkness around his heart, stemming from a difficult childhood/teenagerhood (parents were alcoholics, psychics, dabbled in the occult...house full of darkness)

Thank you, and blessings :)

Gayle
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jan 13 2010 :  07:49:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Will do Gayle.
He will be up for healing on the 31st of Jan.

Will this be a one time healing or do you want me to leave his name of the list for future healings?

Thanks for your request.
Go to Top of Page

wigswest

USA
115 Posts

Posted - Jan 13 2010 :  1:53:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Shanti, could you leave his name up there for the time being? Thanks so much. :)
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Jan 13 2010 :  2:04:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Copied from here: http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=7023

quote:
Hi friends!

This evening i heard from a friend of another friend named Larry.
His doctors have told him he will soon have a leg amputated from below the knee. he has diabetes and fragmented bones in his foot, also drug complications (prescription) This has freaked me out completely, so i am calling to those who might help. If so, what info is needed to help it happen, or anything else?

With much Love (and squeaky tears)

Rael

Go to Top of Page

avinod

USA
3 Posts

Posted - Jan 20 2010 :  8:22:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit avinod's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Meditators - Thankyou so much for adding Anjali to the Healing
list. She wanted to convey her Thanks to all of you for praying on Sat jan16th for her speedy recovery. Please keep her on the list and i'll update you all with her condition.

Once again, Thankyou all for taking this effort in Healing others.

Go to Top of Page

Dr.K.Srinivasa Raghavan

India
1 Posts

Posted - Jan 20 2010 :  10:16:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit Dr.K.Srinivasa Raghavan's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
DEar Smayama Meditators,
Let the universal healing and peace be with you from the Divine God.Om Shanthi. I want to receive a healing because i have been,of late ,too much stressed in my mind and body and a fear has slowly crept in me and disturb me a lot without peace of mind and hence this request.

Regards
Raghvan
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jan 22 2010 :  08:36:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Raghvan,
Thank you for your request. You will be up for healing from the group on Feb 6th.
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Jan 22 2010 :  1:26:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear people of this so wonderful forum.

These last days my inner guru is guiding me to do some changes in my life that other people in my life (family) find very "not-right".
Therefore my relationship with my dear ones is changing (probably in a good way, it might lead to more freedom for both of us, but at this moment it is in the "Unknown", although I know they'll always loves me no matter what, and they know it too).

So I'm asking for a samyama healing, and I would really like it if it could be labled as "emergency".

This is a one-time healing, but maybe later I'll decide if I want to stay on the list.

Thanks very much.

All my LOVE,

Yonatan

Edited by - Yonatan on Jan 22 2010 1:29:44 PM
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jan 22 2010 :  4:26:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I will add you to this Saturday's healing Yonatan.
Hope things smooth out for you.
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Jan 22 2010 :  4:54:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Jan 23 2010 :  11:54:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for the healing everybody. I am feeling it

Much Love and Light!!
Go to Top of Page

cosmic

USA
821 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2010 :  10:45:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Shanti, can I be added to the list?

Name: cosmic
Not an emergency
Please keep me on the list
Reason: General healing and good health

I will come back in several months and ask to be taken off the list, so others who need it don't have to wait so long.

Thank you so much!

Love
cosmic
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Feb 10 2010 :  08:44:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Cosmic,
I have added you to the list and you will be up for healing on Feb 27th.
Go to Top of Page

cosmic

USA
821 Posts

Posted - Feb 10 2010 :  5:09:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Shanti

Hi Cosmic,
I have added you to the list and you will be up for healing on Feb 27th.

Awesome! Thank you Shanti
Go to Top of Page

Amaargi

Australia
23 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2010 :  03:01:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit Amaargi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Everyone,
I would like to know if the Samyama healing would help smooth over active kundalini symptoms or possibly aggravate them. It has taken me a long time to get mine under control, though it's not completly calm it's manageable and I don't want it to start burning up again

I hope I'm not asking a question thats already been asked - I was going to read through previous posts but there are 17 pages of them and it would take some time...apologies if I'm repeating.

Thanks for your help...

Amaargi

Edited by - Amaargi on Feb 17 2010 05:06:28 AM
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2010 :  08:37:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Amaargi,
In my case, there is a feeling of being enveloped by loving healing energy when I receive samyama from the group. I have not overloaded from it, I have experienced being high right after, but it has never caused any overload.

Maybe others will chime in and tell us their experience of receiving samyama healing from the group. Maybe some who are on the edge of overloads and have received samyama from the group. Miguel? Yonatan? Nirmal?
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2010 :  09:09:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi,

What I experience when other people are doing samyama on me, is that I get ecstatic surges that rush up from the root upwards, or just have ecstatic enegy in my body, but I don't think that I overloaded, no it didn't cause an overload.
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2010 :  11:59:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
In my case, there is a feeling of being enveloped by loving healing energy when I receive samyama from the group. I have not overloaded from it, I have experienced being high right after, but it has never caused any overload.

This is my experience also.It doesnt cause overload if you are on you steady confortable pace of practice and recieve the healing (its only 2 days,so its a reasonable amount of samyama).

The feelings are very special,related with pure love,presence and the feeling of being healed deep inside.Its very subtle here,but when i receive it is like a blessing here.

Samyama healing is very good experience.It seems that you recieve it just in the right moment and it enhances your practices and development very much.

I think theres not very much risk of overloads...i have received it twice time and both were very good and beautiful experiences.

You recieve many blessings inside and outside.

On the other hand,daily deep meditation is the best blessing here.Inner silence cultivation is all here (and there)

I personally think that samyama has the key role for human spiritual transformation.Well see.

Edited by - miguel on Feb 17 2010 12:11:02 PM
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2010 :  11:25:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi healers.

This is an emergency. A friend of mine is passing trought a very deep painful phase in his life since many months ago.shes older than me,and has passed trought many overwelming pain and bad experiences in his life.Really bad experiences.Shes in the limit now and dont know if she will can resist more this situation.The situation and his words are really impressive.

Please,could you add her to the healing list as an emergency?
and please,if anybody could send her some good vibes this days also im sure her soul would be grateful.Sshes a very deep soul that has passed trought many bad experiences in life.Some of the experiences are really heavy experiences.

Her name is Pilar.

She has problems with english and acess to the forums and im doing it for her.

thanks.

Edited by - miguel on Feb 19 2010 11:37:56 AM
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2010 :  3:19:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Miguel,
I added her name in as an emergency for tomorrow.

Should I leave her name in for future healings or is this a one time thing?

Thanks for your request. Hope she feels better soon.
Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2010 :  3:44:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Is there room for another emergency for Sunday?

There's a young fragile boy who came alone to Sweden as a child refugee 2 years ago. He is a christian iraqi, belonging to a group living a dangerous life in Iraq right now. His family is scattered in three different countries in the world, he was the last one to leave Iraq. Swedish authorities has deliberately waited to deal with his application in order to be able to throw him out when he became 18 (and not a child anylonger - a common procedure in Sweden which has been heavily critized). He is now within 2 weeks being sent back to Iraq - where noone of his family or friends is left anylonger - they have all escaped the country. If he's not going back, the option is to hide 4 years in Sweden until he can apply for asylum again. Both terrible options. He is very fragile and his mental health is wobbling.

Please add Esho as an emergency if possible, and let him stay on the list!

Thank you!
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2010 :  4:19:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I have added Esho in for Sunday emc.

Thanks for your request.

God bless your sweet hearts Miguel and emc.
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2010 :  4:20:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi shanti,thanks for you kind atention (as always)

No,its not necesary to keep her in the list.She has read some lessons and i recomended her iam dm.

I know she has lot of power and bhakti inside,but the confusion in herself is really overwelming.

Thank you very much.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 43 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000