New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 43

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2009 :  4:08:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi All,
That time of the year again. Many parts of the world go back to the Standard time on Oct 25th, however USA and Canada will follow Daylight savings time for another weeks and will go back to Standard time on Nov 1st. Please keep this in mind for the group meditation time on Oct 25th and Oct 31st. USA and Canada will start at the same time, however some of the other countries will start their mediation an hour earlier.

Global Group East can look here for start times:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclo...1=176&sort=1

Global Group West can look here for start times:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclo...1=179&sort=1

Or:
You can calculate the meditation start time in your country by going here.
Global group West:
Enter a date, time of 11.15 AM and Location as USA-New York-New York to calculate your meditation start time.

Global Group East:
Enter a date, time of 11.45 AM and Location as INDIA-DELHI- New DELHI to calculate your meditation start time.
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2009 :  04:47:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you shanti
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2009 :  07:47:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Miguel for reminding me.
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2009 :  08:17:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
_/\_
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2009 :  5:07:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Please shanti,if its possible to send wael samyama healing this weekend instead of me would be great.Dont worry about me,im a lucky man and can recieve healing in another moment.
Thank you.

ps-I suposse its not necesary to ask him cz hes involved in yoga practices and he needs it.Im sure his soul will apreciate this.

Edited by - miguel on Oct 20 2009 5:13:29 PM
Go to Top of Page

christiane

Lebanon
319 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2009 :  01:22:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit christiane's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by miguel

Please shanti,if its possible to send wael samyama healing this weekend instead of me would be great.Dont worry about me,im a lucky man and can recieve healing in another moment.
Thank you.

ps-I suposse its not necesary to ask him cz hes involved in yoga practices and he needs it.Im sure his soul will apreciate this.

Hi Miguel and all,

Sorry to sound phony.. and to bother the peace in these forums..
As I said to you in private Miguel, it is already a blessing to belong to this loving community..
And I've been already demanding too much from you..
The Love has been received.. and I will tell Wael as soon as I can get him on the phone..
So please, don't change any name for Samyama.
Thank you for your Love and understanding.

Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2009 :  04:43:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Ok Christiane.

Edited by - miguel on Oct 21 2009 04:48:43 AM
Go to Top of Page

sushman

India
86 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2009 :  04:23:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit sushman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Shanti,

i could not respond to you earlier.

Can you pls retain Amma (My mom aged 60 years) and Krishna (Dad aged 64 years) in the samyama healing list?

thanks,
Senthil
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2009 :  08:17:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Will do Senthil.
Thanks.
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2009 :  11:56:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi all,

Thank you to all the people who sent me samyama today (and yesterday),from both east and west global groups.This weekend has been a very silent and full of presence weekend.

Thanks.
Go to Top of Page

Anthem

1608 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2009 :  12:24:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Really enjoyed the group meditation today, haven't done it for a few weeks and the energy was very powerful and full of ecstasy.

Thanks to all.

Edited by - Anthem on Oct 25 2009 12:25:17 PM
Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Nov 05 2009 :  2:21:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I just wanted to let you know that this healing samyama comes right on time this weekend and that I'm in tears of gratitude for this community and the powerful impact of the global meditation! I'm having a pretty rough time at the moment. If possible, please include the "knowing" that the healing also will go to my horse, Eminent, who is taking the consequences of the mess.

Thank you from the depths of my heart!
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Nov 05 2009 :  3:14:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi All,
Just want to make sure everyone knows that US and Canada changed back to standard time on Nov 1st. So we all go back to our regular meditation times.

Global Group East can look here for start times:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclo...1=176&sort=1

Global Group West can look here for start times:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclo...1=179&sort=1

Or:
You can calculate the meditation start time in your country by going here.
Global group West:
Enter a date, time of 11.15 AM and Location as USA-New York-New York to calculate your meditation start time.

Global Group East:
Enter a date, time of 11.45 AM and Location as INDIA-DELHI- New DELHI to calculate your meditation start time.
Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Nov 08 2009 :  3:19:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Greatest thank you!!! A day of miracles. With a little help from Byron Katie and your samyama healing, I managed to let go and let God, and the situation turned, at least for the moment. It seems both me and the horse will be ok for a while longer! THANK YOU!

This video came to me and opened me up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HowMH-xqrZs
Go to Top of Page

Jivaakabhasana_Yogi

USA
49 Posts

Posted - Dec 17 2009 :  5:04:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit Jivaakabhasana_Yogi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I would like to be added to the healing samyama list. Yesterday I slipped a disk in my upper back and have a stress fracture there as well (I am a runner and practice martial arts.) I am in incredible (agonizing) pain.

Thank God for DM, it has helped me "keep sane through the pain."

Jivaakabhasana_Yogi (Joseph)
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Dec 17 2009 :  6:03:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Sorry to hear about your injury.
I will add you to the list as an emergency, so you will be up for healing this Saturday from the group and will keep you in my samyama.

Hope you feel better soon.
Go to Top of Page

Jivaakabhasana_Yogi

USA
49 Posts

Posted - Dec 28 2009 :  5:51:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit Jivaakabhasana_Yogi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Shanti,
Please continue with my name on the Samyama list. While I am still in a great deal of pain, according to my Drs, I am healing way faster than usual...they were thinking about 12 weeks, and while its only been 3 so far I have greately improved.

Thanks so much
Namaste'
Jivaakabhasana_Yogi
Joseph
Go to Top of Page

Simone

Hong Kong
1 Posts

Posted - Dec 28 2009 :  9:55:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit Simone's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Can you please add my name to the list as and when it comes up. Thanks.
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Dec 29 2009 :  09:15:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Jivaakabhasana_Yogi

Hello Shanti,
Please continue with my name on the Samyama list. While I am still in a great deal of pain, according to my Drs, I am healing way faster than usual...they were thinking about 12 weeks, and while its only been 3 so far I have greately improved.

Thanks so much
Namaste'
Jivaakabhasana_Yogi
Joseph

That's great Joseph.

Will keep you on the list.
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Dec 29 2009 :  09:23:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Simone

Can you please add my name to the list as and when it comes up. Thanks.

Thank you for your request Simone.

You will be up for healing on Jan 16th. Is this a one time healing request, or do you want me to keep you on the list?
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Dec 29 2009 :  09:26:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi All,
There has been one thing I have been practicing for a bit now, and maybe others can try it if they'd like to. After taking the names of the individuals up for healing on a certain day, I do samyama on "the healing list" a couple of times.
Go to Top of Page

wakeupneo

USA
171 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2010 :  09:17:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit wakeupneo's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey Shanit,

If you wouldn't mind I like to be included on the healing list.

Love,
John
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2010 :  10:14:51 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks John.

You will be up for healing on Jan 23rd.
Go to Top of Page

senthil

India
25 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2010 :  12:54:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit senthil's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Shanti,

can you pls include Krishnamurthy (my father-in-law) in the next possible slot?
He is suffering from serious Liver disease and he needs healing.

thanks,
Senthil
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2010 :  9:27:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I have added him for tomorrow.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 43 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000