Discussions on AYP Deep Meditation and Samyama
 Pressure on forehead
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

krishatnet

India
2 Posts

Posted - Sep 02 2013 :  09:16:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I am new to the forum. I am doing breath meditation from 2 years. I have forehead pressure during meditation and other times also. Some people said that it is third eye awakening. But I have this pressure from 10 months. Please advise me.

mr_anderson

USA
734 Posts

Posted - Sep 02 2013 :  12:48:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit mr_anderson's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Krishatnet,

I also have forehead pressure, have had for a long time: around the third eye area, and at the top of the bridge of the nose.

It's a symptom of spiritual progress and purification. The third eye is often a center in the body that gets significantly rewired as a result of spiritual practices. It's a good sign: Things are happening! However, it is wise to be careful that we are not overdoing it.

Is the pressure causing you discomfort? Do you have any other symptoms from meditation which are unpleasant (depression, withdrawal etc)?

Best wishes,

Josh
Go to Top of Page

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Sep 03 2013 :  09:30:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome Krishatnet,

Pressure in the forehead is how I first experienced third eye activity, not only on meditation but during daily activities. I'm sure it's common.

As mr. anderson asks, let us know if it is painful. There are ways to help or eliminate the discomfort.
Go to Top of Page

krishatnet

India
2 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2013 :  10:39:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for kind replies.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000