Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 I experienced major witness state at Mount Shasta
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

crazymandrew

USA
121 Posts

Posted - Sep 02 2013 :  12:18:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit crazymandrew's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I recently came home from a vacation in Oregon and I stopped in Shasta city which is in the lower part of Mount Shasta. I felt a lot of energy while eating lunch there. I was amazed at home many hippies and spiritual studios they have in Shasta City. Normally small towns don't even have any yoga or spiritual studios.

Here's were it got very interesting. In the car leaving shasta city, I literally thought I was drugged! I thought maybe one of the hippie types outside the restaurant was smoking some really strong weed and maybe I didn't smell it because I was distracted. Anyways I fell into a very hypnotic silence. I didn't feel like typical thought spacing. It felt like I was silence and was very sleepy too. I also felt that psychedelic feeling of mind over matter, the world feeling very lucid. I didn't feel like myself at first but I started to like it. I was very very relaxed the rest of the trip. It was definitely the real witness. I noticed I had no attachment to self interest.

I haven't experience the witness much in recent years. It was pretty cool. I can use it as a reference point from now on. If I just think about how Mount Shasta made me feel.

Anyways Mount Shasta is supposed to be one of the 12 Earth Chakras. There is something amazing about the mountain! The energy in Shasta City is very intense. I didn't even go to the top.

mr_anderson

USA
734 Posts

Posted - Sep 02 2013 :  07:32:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit mr_anderson's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
nice! :-)
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Sep 02 2013 :  08:17:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Beautiful
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Sep 02 2013 :  1:45:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I love mount Shasta I think I may know of that hypnotic silence feeling too. Sometimes when I am working hard, my eyes feel like maybe they droop a little like I am sleepy, but I am fully in the moment, enjoying it as if I am lucidly dreaming it, and it doesn't feel like hard work.
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Sep 02 2013 :  2:39:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I have been to Mount Shasta as well, and it is indeed magical. Thanks for sharing your experience of bliss.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.04 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000