Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 nada
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

roboto212

USA
56 Posts

Posted - Aug 29 2013 :  8:14:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
ive become familiar with what I can only assume is the anahatta sounds, or the Om sound. sometimes it just pops up while I'm just doing something else, like driving. I also notice I can kinda look for it by scanning my field of hearing through the right ear, like trying to listen to just what's entering my right ear. the sound instantly captures my mind and there are no thoughts, and a definitely stillness. I've heard a guru say it captures the mind like a snare. definite enjoyable sensations are felt in the upper body the more I listen. my breathing taste changes to a more steady pace.

just scenery, but enjoyable none the less :-)

examples of sounds that have been heard, add our changes, becomes more subtle. a crackling, or like the universe is made of some crystalline substance, the tinkling of a gem. also heard a low drum beat, and a flute sound.

anyways

love
, Eden

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Aug 29 2013 :  9:03:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page

LittleKid

USA
34 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2013 :  12:22:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Eden,
I hear sounds 24hrs a day. The crackling sound is interesting !!!
I was reading the book "Kriya Secrets Revealed"
It shows where a different sound can be heard from each Chakra.
1...Bumble Bee
2...Flute
3...Harp
4...Deep Gong
5...Rushing Water
6...Medley
7...Continuous Bell
I hope this helps.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000