Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Kundalini Rising in Children
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Cate

USA
29 Posts

Posted - Aug 11 2013 :  1:49:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Namasté All,

Is it normal for children to experience Kundalini symptoms? Have any of you experienced Kundalini episodes when you were children? If so, what were the effects of your experience?

I had such an experience at about the age of 10, only I didn’t know what it was, and have wondered about it for decades(!), and finally figured it out last year when I had a similar incident and realized the two experiences at age 10 and age 50 had identical after effects.

For me, as a child, it was a bolt of lightning that surged from my root to beyond my crown. It was electrical, but it felt incredibly good – there was no pain at all. I can now say it was like an orgasm. Every bad thought or feeling I was harboring inside was instantly burned away – I felt pure and whole inside, and was shining like the sun. I was overcome with instant bliss and such an outpouring of love in my heart for everyone and everything. I saw the world differently from that second forward.

At the time this occurred, I could not articulate what I was feeling. I was too young and had no knowledge or experience or guidance to help me understand what had happened to me. I only knew that I was forever changed, and was blissfully happy and that bliss lasted for several weeks. It was incredible and remains one of the most life-changing, profound experiences of my life.

Has anyone else had similar childhood experiences like this? Does having these kinds of experiences at a young age set the tone for working one’s Kundalini energy more easily later in life?

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Aug 11 2013 :  2:28:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Aug 11 2013 :  2:31:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Cate,

All three of my daughters have experienced Kundalini and in each case it strarted around age 12-13 (or at least the first time we discussed it). They have all had a relatively smooth experience so far.

Best wishes,
Jeff
Go to Top of Page

Cate

USA
29 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2013 :  8:17:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Jeff,

Your daughters are fortunate to have a parent who can guide them along. So this must happen to children more often than is known.

Neither of my children expressed any such event, and in hindsight it's a good thing, since I would have still been at a loss to explain to them what was happening. :-)

Namasté,

Cate
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2013 :  11:49:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Cate,

Here is the thread I started regarding my experience with kundalini symptoms in my kid(s): http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....PIC_ID=11083

Love,
Carson
Go to Top of Page

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2013 :  03:45:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Cate,

My conscious Kundalini awakening came after age 33. What I do remember from childhood is a capacity for witness consciousness, and for noticing what I now recognize as silence or stillness. One of those times was when I was 4, and I was told that my grandfather had died -- my consciousness became super perceptive, and utterly peaceful, unperturbed by the anxious bustle of the adults.

I notice that no adults on the forum here have reported a Kundalini awakening in their memory of their own childhood. I have no such memory, and my guess is that what you experienced is actually quite rare. Fortunately, it sounds like you were also quite blessed.

Namaste

Go to Top of Page

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2013 :  08:56:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Cate,

Yes, think it is becoming much more common with children.

Regards,
Jeff
Go to Top of Page

Cate

USA
29 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2013 :  1:02:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Carson,

Thank you for sharing your post. Wow, I did not know people around us could be affected like that. I recently heard this same idea elsewhere, and after reading your post about your daughter, now I wonder if I had been affecting my children for years without realizing it.

My daughter is particularly sensitive to her environment and people and was such an irritable baby and child to the extreme that I often could not take her places because she would overload from the exposure in 5 mins into an inconsolable crying fit. She is much better now at managing her sensitivities to people and environment, and is at graduate school, so I'm relieved, but it was extremely difficult raising her.

I wish I had known these things so many years ago. Not only for myself as a child, but also for my children. I cannot help but think it would have made our lives smoother.

One thing for sure, I will keep a keen eye on any grandchildren I may have, and will talk to the parents should I see or sense any energetic activity that could be causing problems.

Namasté,

Cate

Go to Top of Page

Cate

USA
29 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2013 :  1:19:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Bewell,

That's interesting that you mention you remember experiencing silence and stillness as a child. I think I did too, but I didn't know what it was back then. It was periods of what I now describe as being immersed in Oneness. There was no thought, just Oneness and bliss and I'd have a goofy smile plastered on my face. :-) What I did figure out though, was that none of my childhood friends had experiences like I did, and because there was no one in my life to guide me and explain the things I was experiencing, I felt like the odd kid out and that I must be weird. Now I'm glad I'm weird. :-)

Namasté,

Cate
Go to Top of Page

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2013 :  6:42:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Cate
I felt like the odd kid out and that I must be weird. Now I'm glad I'm weird. :-)

Very cool
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000