Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 Vibes
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Aug 27 2013 :  6:43:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I'm curious to know if any other women experienced/ are experiencing this. After increased energy opening or ecstatic conductivity do guys start hinting on you, whistling at you, or flirting with you?

This is happening way too much. Something's going on. Is kundalini sending out sex vibes?

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Aug 27 2013 :  7:11:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I'm a man, but experience the same thing. Women of all ages are attracted to me, and i'm 64.
I think it is because I am confident, at ease, and don't put out any vibes of needing them, but who knows?
I guarantee it is not from being clean cut, good looking, wearing nice clothes, or radiating much joy!
Go to Top of Page

Namath

350 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2013 :  1:04:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes during the time I did energy practices.It was way too uncomfortable especially when I received this from someone whose age is suitable to be my child or my grandpa!

Doesn't happen anymore.Nowadays,even men with the toughest characters & the hardest hearts seem to crack & soften when we come face to face.Must be my teacher's presence

Go to Top of Page

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2013 :  5:24:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Namath

Yes during the time I did energy practices.It was way too uncomfortable especially when I received this from someone whose age is suitable to be my child or my grandpa!

Yes! It's the all ages thing that is freaking me out. Quite often I'm with my children and who wants to see their mom getting hit on?
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2013 :  6:10:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Lalow33,
It will pass. It is a phase. As you open more, people will be attracted to you, but not sexually, more because of the presence you exude and the presence they experience in your presence.
Good things are happening.
Till then, don't judge it, if possible enjoy the attention you get, just don't get too attached to it.
Go to Top of Page

Namath

350 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2013 :  01:47:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by lalow33

quote:

Yes! It's the all ages thing that is freaking me out. Quite often I'm with my children and who wants to see their mom getting hit on?

BTW!it won't stop here,it will expand to encompass females,children & animals especially birds & cats in my case.

Listen to Shanti,She's a mother to me & she has helped me through that stage in my life & knows better.

Truly it's been a purification process.But it worths it when you start to see good things are happened to everyone that comes within the circle of your consciousness.

Go to Top of Page

Anima

484 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2013 :  10:02:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

BTW!it won't stop here,it will expand to encompass females,children & animals especially birds & cats in my case.

Listen to Shanti,She's a mother to me & she has helped me through that stage in my life & knows better.

Truly it's been a purification process.But it worths it when you start to see good things are happened to everyone that comes within the circle of your consciousness.

Namaste,

I have found this to be true. It is comforting to see that others have experienced it. I was beginning to wonder. Actually, I am still filled with wonder.

In the last year, it seems like everything is attracted to me: men, women, children, animals, and insects. It's delightful! I do love other visitors, passing through the worlds.

I am also attracted to others: places, people, animals, and situations. This happens in a mystical way, often with no intentions. Every creature I visit is an encounter that is a blessing. That is not to say that every encounter is pleasant or could ever be construed as positive within social or empirical logics. Why bother construing anything?

As Pascal says in his Pensees:
"The heart has its reasons, which reason knows not."

Thanks for hearing me, everyone.
Go to Top of Page

Namath

350 Posts

Posted - Sep 02 2013 :  01:36:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Anima Deorum

Every creature I visit is an encounter that is a blessing. That is not to say that every encounter is pleasant or could ever be construed as positive within social or empirical logics. Why bother construing anything?

As Pascal says in his Pensees:
"The heart has its reasons, which reason knows not."

Thanks for hearing me, everyone.

wow

Like that!

Go to Top of Page

crazymandrew

USA
121 Posts

Posted - Sep 02 2013 :  04:15:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit crazymandrew's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I've noticed this effect when I use orgonite in public places. I don't get hit on but it seems like people are a lot more sociable with me than usual, especially females.

I took it with me on vacation recently. I was very surprised.
Go to Top of Page

_shakti_

Canada
48 Posts

Posted - Sep 09 2013 :  11:23:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I agree that it has to do with presence, I have had some mention that very word even. I've also noticed that it can make some people obsessive, which can be a bit uncomfortable. I also know what you mean about it happening when your children are present- awkward!

The part that makes me the most uncomfortable, is being around someone who feels like they want to inhale me whole *shudder*.. I don't know how else to describe it, but it's then that I have to get away. Faaaar away.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000