Other Systems and Alternate Approaches
 Orgonite is a trip!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

crazymandrew

USA
121 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2013 :  05:45:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit crazymandrew's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
What is orgonite? In the simplest terms it collects Prana/Chi/Orgone/Energy whatever you want to call it. I like to call it a prana collector since this is a yoga message board.

Physically speaking. It is an organic and metal mixed (which collects prana) and a quartz crystal in the middle (the quartz is there to transmute any negative energy).

Read about it here: http://www.orgonite.info/what-is-orgonite.html

This stuff has changed my life completely. If you have a mood swing......it won't last long at all. It literally kills negativity. It puts negativity out like a fire extinguisher. It also makes you feel really really high!!! Raised your sex drive too. It also is supposed to improve health problems. It can protect you from negative people in public places. It uplifts the energy in my entire house. There is no way this stuff is some sort of placebo. It's amazing.

It needs an energy source. I usually recharge it in the sun. If you bury it, the earth makes a good energy source (a cleansing source too). There are also mental techniques for charging it and cleansing the crystals (I use a samyama like technique that actually works).

This stuff really is a REAL new age spiritual technology. You can have unlimited amounts of positive energy if you want it.

Kundalini is great but this stuff is cool too. It benefits people in your environment. People are actually using orgonite in yoga studios to uplift the energy in the environment. I'm not sure how popular this is put it hear some people are using it for that purpose.

mr_anderson

USA
734 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2013 :  07:41:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit mr_anderson's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I've heard good things about Orgonite, anecdotal mainly. I'm curious. Thanks for sharing.
Go to Top of Page

crazymandrew

USA
121 Posts

Posted - Sep 08 2013 :  01:36:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit crazymandrew's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Ok I have to put out a warning about Orgonite. I tried a new method of supercharging my orgonite in the sun today and It really backfired on me!

The new method of charging it WORKED TOO WELL. I feel too much energy, my muscle are really cramping up and I don't feel like myself. It feels good at the same time. But it's too much.

If you try orgonite just charge it briefly (in the sun) for a while. Don't over charge it! Generally speaking I still think orgonite is safe.
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Sep 08 2013 :  10:08:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
He calls fiberglass "organic". Huh? It is made of fibers of glass, which is melted sand, mixed with petroleum glues, kinda like epoxy. Nothing in it is from an organism or organ.

Of course that doesn't prove whether it works or not. Fiberglass is an insulator and steel wool a conductor; maybe that has something to do with it.
Go to Top of Page

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Sep 08 2013 :  10:37:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I'm experimenting again with crystals by the recommendation of a psychic/channeler. I can't tell if I'm sensitive to them, and neither do I have any intuitive idea of how to really make use of their properties (as they filter and focus my own?) aside from identifying desirable properties, charging them with intention, cleansing with water or sun, and just wearing. Do you think that makes a difference with Orgonite? Are you sensitive to other crystals as well?

Azeztulite is a real interesting crystal as well, but they are rare as they apparently only originate from one location, and it might be hard to be sure it is a real one, certificate and all. It is supposed to help activate ecstatic conductivity, it is self-cleaning and of really high vibration. I've also read that Jet and Tiger's Eye also stimulate or help raise kundalini, while Rhodonite should help with mantra resonance.

But as with any real crystal, I'm not sure if they come with a requirement that one already has the inner sensitivity that K and inner sensuality sutra and pratyahara are meant to help facilitate for them to be effective, or whether the effect will be present regardless.
Go to Top of Page

crazymandrew

USA
121 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2013 :  04:52:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit crazymandrew's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Well I think anything with a carbon atom qualifies as organic. So maybe its the epoxy in fiberglass.

Yes, I am sensitive to crystals. I actually think crystals are better than orgonite, they just don't store as much energy (not 100% sure about this, I think a large clear quartz can store a lot of energy too).

You have to use them properly for them to be better than orgonite. I've noticed you can ask the crystal to clear themselves of negative energy and I use orgonite to charge the crystals with energy. I also have noticed if you tell the crystal to "activate" there is more effects. If you put your awareness inside the crystal you can get a burst of pleasure and mild Ecstasy.

Rose quartz is my highest crystal recommendation! Rose quarts is amazing. It makes you feel very light and euphoric, Really relieves fear. It's protective. There is a really cool high from using it socially. Quartz crystals can pick up negative energies from people easily, so you might have to clear it more often if you use it around a lot of people.

That's cool that you wanted to try tiger eye for kundalini. I was thinking about trying that crystal because it is an abundance crystal. I would definitely recommend putting your awareness inside the crystal to stimulate kundalini. Which ever one you try.
Go to Top of Page

crazymandrew

USA
121 Posts

Posted - Feb 16 2014 :  08:39:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit crazymandrew's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I have to put out a WARNING!

I do NOT recommend orgonite anymore!

It is too powerful and has to large of a radius. Please stay away from this stuff.

It is an interesting idea but it doesnt allow you to selfpace energy.

No longer do I recommend it to anyone.
Go to Top of Page

tonightsthenight

846 Posts

Posted - Feb 16 2014 :  4:22:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by AumNaturel

I'm experimenting again with crystals by the recommendation of a psychic/channeler. I can't tell if I'm sensitive to them, and neither do I have any intuitive idea of how to really make use of their properties (as they filter and focus my own?) aside from identifying desirable properties, charging them with intention, cleansing with water or sun, and just wearing. Do you think that makes a difference with Orgonite? Are you sensitive to other crystals as well?

Azeztulite is a real interesting crystal as well, but they are rare as they apparently only originate from one location, and it might be hard to be sure it is a real one, certificate and all. It is supposed to help activate ecstatic conductivity, it is self-cleaning and of really high vibration. I've also read that Jet and Tiger's Eye also stimulate or help raise kundalini, while Rhodonite should help with mantra resonance.

But as with any real crystal, I'm not sure if they come with a requirement that one already has the inner sensitivity that K and inner sensuality sutra and pratyahara are meant to help facilitate for them to be effective, or whether the effect will be present regardless.

Curious how the crystals worked for you AumN

I've never put much stock in them but one time I got reiki and was told to hold this crystal. After a period of intense prana gushing, the crystal clearly reacted to the prana and jumped in my hand. It was pretty far out.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000