Discussions on AYP Deep Meditation and Samyama
 Health
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

lmaher22

USA
217 Posts

Posted - Aug 14 2013 :  8:59:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I just finished a book, a really really good book on health written by a lady Doc 100 yrs ago. What it says doesn't matter. But what she noticed does. The Doc said that after a life time of helping over 30 thousand people she is totally convinced 'that this thing they call a Life Force exists outside of the body and that the best we can do is prepare ourselves in cleansing systems and hope to then seek its awareness.' (Paraphrased of course)
Good Lord. An unknown and unsought after ancillary spiritual benefit found by a woman who was busy doing something else entirely.
Larry

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Aug 14 2013 :  10:57:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I also enjoy such discoveries, especially so that they seem to come about unexpectedly and to people who are forced to generate a framework to try and understand it in the absence of external influences. It reminds me of the accounts of a few cases in Lee Sannella's book.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000