Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Blocked energy
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

szuu

USA
3 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2013 :  12:59:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi,

Since i was little, around 7,8 years old i started pretty sedentary lifestyle like sitting in front of the computer for even whole days.
Because of this i created excessive lordosis(anterior pelvic tilt, tight hip flexors, lower back and quad and weak glutes, hamstrings and abdominals) kyphosis(tight chest, weak upper back muscles, rounded shoulders, forward head) posture.

I'm not sure if this is the case of my low energy(feeling anxious, don't wanna do nothing, negative, hard to get up from bed, closed to people)
When i'm doing exercises that are involving my hamstring and glutes(like lunges or supermans) after i'm suddenly feeling very energized, very open to people, very confident for many hours even whole day but then it's gone. What i think maybe when i was sitting almost whole my life in front of the computer i created blocks in my hamstrings or glutes.

In addition i was doing also many kind of sports for my whole life and i'm pretty athletic, strong, fast.

If anybody can help i will be grateful,
Thanks!

Edited by - AYPforum on Aug 07 2013 01:57:14 AM

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2013 :  01:57:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page

szuu

USA
3 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2013 :  7:45:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I think that these are my glutes not hamstrings:
When i squeeze my glutes i'm also much more energized but it's hard to walk squeezing my glutes all the time:(any other muscle is not giving me this release)
i was thinking maybe because of anterior pelvic tilt(lordosis) my internal organs or diaphragm is squished...
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2013 :  8:04:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Have you thought of trying acupuncture?
If there is a block that is keeping you from experiencing the flow of energy, something like acupuncture, acupressure, reiki or some other kind of energy work may help. If you can find a good acupuncturist, I would really recommend you try that.

Hope things start flowing soon.
Much love!
Go to Top of Page

szuu

USA
3 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2013 :  7:54:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Shanti i will try what u said!!

Thanks a lot!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000