Enlightenment Milestones
 collective awareness
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2013 :  4:09:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
in the last few months i noticed that during full moon the personal emotional turmoil have become less...but now there is another aspect...i feel the violence and negative energies of people more...so i feel a negative collective awareness...

for instance there are serious security problems happening in 2 cities in Lebanon...personally i live in Beirut city and it is safe yet i can feel the negativity of the entire country in full moon time
this collective negativity brings purification in the individual practitioner cause lots of thoughts appear...it brings out all the fears and emotions we have buried inside ourselves....it is a good purification if the practitioner has enough inner silence to observe...it is a good exercise in surrendering

in short good things are happening despite all the bad !

Last night i was talking to my ishta ...he is a hindu swami...no longer in his body but i always talk to him...so i told him please cover me in your orange robe and just keep on reminding me that all is happening exactly as it should
Love
maha

Edited by - maheswari on Jun 24 2013 4:09:46 PM

BillinL.A.

USA
375 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2013 :  9:24:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
This really hits home for me Maheswari.

I'm very emotional lately as the AYP practices keep me on the edge of overloading. Normally I'd fall into depression feeling so sensitive and thinking I'm weak and abnormal.

Now I have hope that purification is taking place and have like you say enough inner silence to feel some detachment.

Coming home and reading a post like yours I feel assured that I'm headed in the right direction and grateful to be a part of the forum...thanks.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000